Just wanted to let everyone know....We are leaving!

Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
edited 1 May, 2007 in Catster Crushes
No we are not leaving permentantly. We are just going to take a long break away from Catster. Our Mom isn't giving our family the time and attention that they need. Well with us 5 cats, 2 puppies, 2 hamsters, 3 kids and a husband to take care of, she is starting to get burned out. She needs to get some things done that she can't get done being the typist for 7 pets. We will probably sneek in every once in a while to check on things, and will be back for special occasions. We also need a break from things. We will miss everyone, and once we all feel better, we will be back on! We are throwing a party tommorrow to say goodbye to all of our furrends! ;P

Comments

• Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
    edited 25 April, 2007
    The party will be in the party time and virtual playdates forum! ;P
  • edited 25 April, 2007
    Aw...we will miss you, just when we were getting to know you. We took some time off Catster, too....human stuff! Take good care and know you have friends here! be-bop cole and Them
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 April, 2007
    Awww, Gracie . . . . well sometimes you need a break to be able to step back until you get "all your ducks in a row" . . . . and you certainly have plenty of "ducks" in your family! :)) We'll miss you, but we will all be here when you feel the time is right to return. What time is the party?
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 26 April, 2007
    We'll be waiting when you all get back =) Love, Biscuit and family
    edited 26 April, 2007
    We will miss you all! We will be back as soon as we can! We will be popping in every now and again! The party is all day today in the party forum! It is under the title Emma's 2nd birthday! ;P
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 26 April, 2007
    i will miss you so darn much
    edited 26 April, 2007
    I will miss you too Buddy! Take care of the kittens while I am gone! *Kisses kits goodbye!* Mommy loves you all!
    edited 26 April, 2007
    Goodbye everyone! Please pawmail us while we are gone! We love and will miss you all! |:|:-h:((:^:|^|
    edited 26 April, 2007
    *Helps sisters pack kittens into the vehicles* Goodbye everyone! We will miss you all! *Drive away*
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 27 April, 2007
    Oh, this is so sad! We will miss you! Come back to us soon and stay well!
  • Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 27 April, 2007
    *sniff* Bye, Mom! Bye Aunties and Uncles!:( I'll miss you! Don't worry, Mom- I'll take good care of Daddy!
    edited 28 April, 2007
    you mean i'll take good care of you righttttttt
  • edited 28 April, 2007
    bye Oliver, I'll miss you!!:(
  • Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 28 April, 2007
    *purrs* yeah, Dad.
    edited 28 April, 2007
    I'll take care of Grace grace ill meet you at the house
    edited 1 May, 2007
    |:||:||:||:||:|We are gone as of right now! Mommy is posting this then deleting our last profile! We will miss everyone! Those of you whom we have contact info, we will be in contact soon! Love you all! |:||:||:||:||:| Love, The Fabulous Five, Gracie, Emma, Luna, T.J. and Ollie Buddy and Grace Jr. Take care of each other while I am gone! Grace take care of your Daddy. Buddy, please watch our restraunt while we are gone. I love you both so much! Love, Grace Ann Midnight I love you so much. When we get back, we can plan a wonderful wedding, and get married. I will miss you! Love, Emma Daph I will miss you so much! When we get back, we will get married. I love you so much! Love, Luna (Pregnant with your kittens) Suzie, I love you so much. When we get back, I promise to marry you! I will miss you so so much! Love, T.J. @}~~~~ A rose as pretty as my fiance! Fizzle, I love you so much! I can't wait to get back on here. Have fun while I am gone! I will miss you and think of you all the time! Here is a rose for you! ~~~~{@ Love, Ollie |:||:|Hugs to all of our friends! We will miss you all!