New kittens born today

Lyle BartholomeLyle Bartholome KnoxvilleMember Posts: 33
edited 8 May, 2007 in Kitten Corner
Today I brought 4 new kittens into the world. They are all healthy and I am doing fine but I sure am worn out. 1st - Black born 10:30 AM 2nd - Reddish Brown born 11:15 AM 3rd - White born 12:00 PM 4th - Tan born 1:18 PM Pa had to help with the 4th one. I have a picture with my kittens on my profile page. Meow Purr Purr Princess Annie Snow:-h =D> %:D% :^:

Comments

• Phoebe McPhoebodyPhoebe McPhoebody Member Posts: 744
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congratulations! Your kittens have the same colors as my four who were born on March 26. They are five weeks old already! My Foster Mommy just put their newest pictures up. You are lucky to have been adopted into such a nice home. I hope I find my forever home when I go back to the humane society in 3 weeks. Keep us up to date! They grow so fast!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congratulations Annie. You and your kitties are beautiful!!!
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congratulations on your new kittens! They are adorable!
  • Gayla PetersonGayla Peterson An hour from Branson!Member Posts: 221
    edited 30 April, 2007
    They are beautiful! You are beautiful! ;c;;P
  • Breanna LoweryBreanna Lowery ToledoMember Posts: 80
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congrats! That is a lot of hardwork being a mommy! ;c;%:D%
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congratulations on the new arrivals!
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congratulations Annie Snow!! Your kits are so adorable!! I see some handsome orangies in the bunch too!! *wink*;c;|bb|
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Congratulations, Annie! You're a beautiful kitty and your kittens are so adorable! Purrs and best wishes, Felix |bb|
  • Lyle BartholomeLyle Bartholome KnoxvilleMember Posts: 33
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Thanks so much for all the congratulations it is greatly appreciated.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Oh they are so adorable and you make a beautiful mom too.
  • Phoebe McPhoebodyPhoebe McPhoebody Member Posts: 744
    edited 1 May, 2007
    Thanks for adding more pictures! They look great! Do you know yet if they are boys or girls? (I had to guess for the first few days.) I love the variety of colors...I wonder what the "dad(s" looked like. Foster Mommy says all my kittens look like me...so we will never know about "dads." And I will apologize for my Foster Mother who wanted me to add this reference from Rowan and Martin (as Ferd Berckel and Fred Farkel): "Fine looking bunch of kids you've got there, Fred." "Fine looking bunch of =;
    edited 1 May, 2007
    I don\'t know which are boys and which are girls yet. I tried not to handle them much the 1st day. Maybe I will get a chance to look closer today. If I guess by actions only it looks like 3 boys and 1 girl. But that is just a guess. :^:
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 1 May, 2007
    Congratulations Annie! Your kittens are beautiful! Purrs and headbutts, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Gimli, and Tabi
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    edited 1 May, 2007
    Congratulations, Annie, on your four gorgeous babies. And you look good yourself. =D> =D> =D> =D>
    edited 2 May, 2007
    It has been 2 days now and they are all doing great. It is nice that they all sleep at the same time so I can get a break. I have been able to prowl around the house and see more things. I even got to play with some toys. I wasn\'t much for playing with toys while pregnant. Now I will be able to get my figure back. :^: :^: :^:
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 May, 2007
    Congratulations - what a beautiful family. Please keep us posted on their progress :D

Bruce The Boss

• Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 2 May, 2007
    Congrats! Sweet, I Love New Life"!!! :D Please, do keep us Informed....
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 3 May, 2007
    Congratulations little mommy!
    edited 3 May, 2007
    I added a new picture and video for all to view. :-h :^:
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    edited 3 May, 2007
    Dear Annie, the video of your kittens is darling. You are such a good mommy. Purrs and lots of love to you and the kits. |:|
  • Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 4 May, 2007
    Such beautiful babies! Congratulations!
  • Elizabeth WrightElizabeth Wright Member Posts: 129
    edited 4 May, 2007
    Awww! They're adorable!;P:P|bb|;c;|^|
  • JENN EZRAJENN EZRA LA HABRAMember Posts: 30
    edited 4 May, 2007
    YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!
    edited 5 May, 2007
    Me and my kittens were weighed today using a postal scale. The weights are Black, Orange, and White at 6 oz. While the tan is only 5 oz. I weighed in at 6 lbs 8oz. :^: :^: :^:
  • edited 6 May, 2007
    What beautiful babies you have! My brood just turned six weeks old today. Y'all are going to have a LOT of fun! ~~SQUEE!~~
    edited 8 May, 2007
    Yesterday only the Orange kitten was starting to open his eyes but this morning they all have their eyes starting to open. They are 8 days old today. %:D%