My first training visit for being a therapy cat!

edited 9 May, 2007 in Catster Diaries
Read about my training visit in my diary! ;c;

Comments

• jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 3 May, 2007
    OMC!!!! I was so excited to see this post!!!! I cannot WAIT to read your diary!!!!! My parents are going to their first class next week at the ASPCA so that I can become a therapy cat!!!!!!!! Please, please, please pmail me sometime!!! I would love to hear more about absolutely EVERYTHING!!!! Ok, I am going to read your diary now! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 3 May, 2007
    Ollie, I wish you lived nearby so you could visit our mom too. Tabby was so good in mom's office. She was very polite and curious. She let mom pet her and hold her right away. Tabby will make a great therapy cat. Mom said she was so soft she could have pet her all day. Oh, she is really smart too. She will put a paw up if she wants to be pet. So Cute!!!!
  • edited 7 May, 2007
    Thank you, Tabby! Your diary is interesting, fun and helpful! Our cat mother has read the literature, but we get to hear about training from a cat's point of view!! Good luck, and let's hear more of your adventures! be-bop cole
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 9 May, 2007
    I wish the same Diego! I was so happy for Tabby- I only wish I could have a great experience like that. My visit to my Nana and Pop's house was ok (it could have been a lot worse). I will keep working at it and CONGRATS again to Tabby- may you be a wonderful therapy cat!!!