Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Nature\'s Variety Coupon

Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
edited 15 May, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
http://naturesvariety.com/tryit/ You can get a free coupon for either the dry food or the RAW frozen food. Once you fill out the info, you will be given a coupon to print out and take to the store.

Comments

• anna paradisanna paradis minneapolisMember Posts: 4
    edited 15 May, 2007
    Thank you for this. Do you use Nature\'s Variety? i couldn\'t tell where it is made/company location...the site said \'the heartland\'(?!) I have been searching for a new dry food since my 3 turned up their noses at their last bag of Felidae kibble. Of course, right during the recalls!They were getting Natural Balance wet and I refused to stay with NB for now...so am feeding Felidae canned and they are not real happy with it , am truly in a bind..They have been on Purina One kibble as everything else I tried they\'ve refused and I was desperate . I have GOT to find a good kibble they love.Or switch to canned only? Amazingly all 3 cats seem to be of the same mind about food. Printed the coupon...am off to Chuck and Don\'s!Thanks so much!
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 15 May, 2007
    Yes, I eat Nature's Variety, only the canned food. The NV Raw Instinct dry food is very good. It is grain-free and low in carbs. The other NV dry foods have brown rice in them and are higher in carbs but are still good.
  • anna paradisanna paradis minneapolisMember Posts: 4
    edited 15 May, 2007
    Thanks Merlin, It is so nice to hear that there is an alternative !that purina is not my fav(don't tell,she's worried and trying). I DO want something better than what I am being fed...The coupon is printed ! :^:purrrrr... Miss Bitty