Solid Gold what do you think?

Breanna LoweryBreanna Lowery ToledoMember Posts: 80
edited 6 June, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
I have a year old cat and a 8 week old kitten, is solid gold a good food or should I have them on wellness, I have the year old on wellness dry because I got a free sample.

Comments

• Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    edited 25 May, 2007
    My cats switched from NUTRO Natural Choice to Solid Gold Katz-N-Flocken and they have never looked better. My boys lost a pound or so (which they really needed) and their eyes, coats and teeth look great. My vet asked me what I feed them because they are so healthy. I would highly recommend Solid Gold. My cats range in age from 2 - 18 years old and it seems like a good food for all of them. Not sure if it is suitable for kittens but I would check it out! Hope this helps!
  • Breanna LoweryBreanna Lowery ToledoMember Posts: 80
    edited 25 May, 2007
    Actually my momma picked up a bag today and it is for kittens & adults, how wonderful is that!
  • Renee LopezRenee Lopez AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 318
    edited 25 May, 2007
    Alex has been on Katz-N-Flocken for a while now and he has never looked better! Much of what Leaf said also applies to Alex. He dropped about 2-3 lbs. which he needed. His coat is amazingly soft and shiny. His eyes are clear and shining. I would highly recommend it. Alex is ~10 yrs. old.
  • Mugsy MillerMugsy Miller Member Posts: 839
    edited 6 June, 2007
    Hello! I used to eat KatznFlocken before! My eyes looked bright and clear and my coat was so soft and shiny. The only problem was that my sister hated it and it gave me icky bajicky poops. I looked great while I was on it, though.