I give up!

Alesia LloydAlesia Lloyd FairfieldMember Posts: 103
edited 4 June, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Does anyone know what I have to do to be friends with Si and Am? http://www.catster.com/cats/261299 Is it because I am a half breed? I've sent two friend requests and heck I am playing thier song. I know they are siamese and all.. but c'mon. I am a very Friendly Tonk, I just can't help it. Condolences via freind requests and/or signing my guest book will brighten my day though... :) ♥ to all kitties, Sachin:))

Comments

• Chrissie KamprathChrissie Kamprath Member Posts: 41
    edited 2 June, 2007
    Hey! I couldn\'t imagine who wouldn\'t want to be friends with you. You are Pawsome. Thanks again for all the help with my page - it\'s coming along....O- I signed your guestbook - How cute (purrs) Kratos
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 2 June, 2007
    I think they only accepted friends when they first joined-like a year ago. We weren't able to befriend any of the Disney charactors either. We signed your guestbook, come visit ours please.
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 2 June, 2007
    Sachin, Some people don\'t check their cats pages very often. Try sending a rosette, to see if that gets their attention. But Zorilla is right, they may now have their friend acceptance turned off. I will be your friend ! Emme
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 2 June, 2007
    My family and I would like to be your friends, we just sent a request over. We are not Siamese or Tonkinese, but we are cute, at least mama thinks so.....;c;;c;;c; And I am a chatterbox cat Purrs, Maggie
  • Kathleen TruaxKathleen Truax Member Posts: 12,839
    edited 2 June, 2007
    Hi Sachin, my meowmommy "Shay" and I would love to be friends with you, we're going to go right now and send you a Friends Request! Please visit our pages too :) |:|
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    edited 3 June, 2007
    Hello! :-h We want to be furends! |:| We sent a request!!!
  • Ellie(Elinore) ClarkEllie(Elinore) Clark Member Posts: 9,364
    edited 3 June, 2007
    :? Well, they aren't real.
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 June, 2007
    Hey Sachin, I would love to be friends with you - you're so adorable and you have a great page! Sending you a request now. Purrs, Felix
  • Alesia LloydAlesia Lloyd FairfieldMember Posts: 103
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Thank you all, I feel so much better. I got so many fun freinds requests! I hope I got them all. I am going to go sing guestbooks now ~ yeah! ♥ Sachin
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 4 June, 2007
    I remember it was a little over a year ago that they came up as a promotion for the movie being released on DVD. I don't know if they are actually still around to accept freind request. We would love to be your friend and are sending a request right now.
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 4 June, 2007
    I saw them early today myself. I think these pages were put up for some promotion or something back in Februray 2006 or something. The link to flag the page isn\'t there which leads me to think this. Put up and abandoned - me thinks. :-#