Kitty hugs...anyone wanna join me?

Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
edited 30 July, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi everyone! I think we need some love on Catster, too! Dogster has a thread that is called "Group hug...anyone wanna join?" Since it's such a fun thread to be in, I thought we'd make one on Catster, too! Sorry if it's been made before! JOIN IN....|:||:||:||:| Cuddles and HUGS, Jay |:|

Comments

• Michelle MachenMichelle Machen McAllenMember Posts: 256
    edited 7 June, 2007
    Cuddles and Huggles alllllll around!!! |:||:||:||:||:||:| *runs around hugging every cat in sight*
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 8 June, 2007
    |:||:||:||:||:| Yes! I love hugs!!! Almost more than food...almost! |:||:||:||:||:||:| Alfie
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 8 June, 2007
    |:||:||:||:||:| ME TOO CUDDLES TO YOU ALL! |:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Susan ChurchSusan Church South BeachMember Posts: 11,602
    edited 8 June, 2007
    |:| Hugs to all of you |:| |:| Hugs all around you |:| |:| Hugs before you and |:| |:| behind you |:| |:||^||:||^||:||^||:||^||:||^||:|
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 8 June, 2007
    We want to too!!!!! YAY HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!! |:| |:| |:| |:| |:||:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| We looove hugs!!!!! Snowy, Queenie & Toby |:|
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 June, 2007
    We all love hugs so we would love to give some to other kittys. |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| The Cornish crew.
  • edited 8 June, 2007
    We adore kittyhugs:) We share a lot of them in our rosettes! We also send them in our pawmails! Perhaps we're not the origional kittyhuggers:)) Kittykisses are good to share too. So pucker up kitty pals;c;
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 8 June, 2007
    WOW! Look at all these kitty hugs...I love them! |:| |:| Kitty hugs in the morning. |:| |:| Kitty hugs in the afternoon.|:| |:| But Jay hugs..|:| |:| Are ALWAYS available for you!|:| *Jay is curling up in a bundle of hugs* |:||:|
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 8 June, 2007
    We love hugs! And headbutts too! Hugs to every kitty! Gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi and Charlie |:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Hugs from all of us!! Bella, Mufasa, BeeJay, Sneakers and Boots
    edited 8 June, 2007
    We'll be gone over the weekend, so extra hugs from me to you! |:||:||:||:| MIN & JAY
  • Michelle MachenMichelle Machen McAllenMember Posts: 256
    edited 8 June, 2007
    *hugs hugs and more hugs* |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| My sister Deuce is COTW and I am feeling left out! I figured spreading hugs would be the best way to cheer me up! |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| I was right!!! %:D%
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 8 June, 2007
    |:||:||:||:| hugs to everykitty!!! hugs are sooooo wonderful|:||:||:||:| am gonna throw in a few more|:||:||:||:| hee hee xxxxxx
    edited 9 June, 2007
    Shadow, don't feel left out! |:||:||:| Turns out we won't be gone for the weekend - we got to take the laptop! %:D% |:||:| HuGgAlIcOuS HuGs tO eVeRYonE!!|:||:|
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 9 June, 2007
    |:|HUGS|:|
    edited 9 June, 2007
    |:||:| Night hUgGaLiCoUs HuGs tO eVeRyOnE!! |:||:|
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    edited 9 June, 2007
    I LOVE cuddles and hugs!!!! |:||:||:||:||:|
  • haley pouloshaley poulos LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,604
    edited 10 June, 2007
    headbutts and butt-hellos from pearliepants!
  • Wendy RileyWendy Riley MantuaMember Posts: 7,301
    edited 10 June, 2007
    |:||:||:||:||:||:| The dogster who started the hug thread is one of my doggy sister's best friends. She would be so proud of you for starting a kitty hugging thread. Hugs to everyone!!! |:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 11 June, 2007
    |:||:||:||:||:|
  • Pamela RollestonPamela Rolleston TiffinMember Posts: 162
    edited 12 June, 2007
    |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| Hugs all the way round! |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| Snoopur, Bear and Shadow too! |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 12 June, 2007
    |:||:| HuGgAlIcOuS hUgS tO eVeRyKiTtY!! |:||:|
    edited 12 June, 2007
    |:||:| MIN HUGS!! |:||:|
    edited 13 June, 2007
    |:||:| HuGgAlIcOuS hUgS tO eVeRyKiTtY!! |:||:|
    edited 13 June, 2007
    |:||:| Min hugs in the morning |:||:| |:||:| Min hugs at night |:||:| |:||:| Min hugs everykitty|:||:| |:||:| That is in his sight |:||:|
  • Camille KnutsonCamille Knutson Member Posts: 100
    edited 13 June, 2007
    HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHuuuuuuugs! Can I add nose touchies and whisker wiggles too? |:|;c;|^|:c9
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 June, 2007
    |:| BIG BIG HUGS TO EVERY CAT |:|

Bruce The Boss

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 13 June, 2007
    |:||:| Sending hugs out to all the kitties |:||:| |:|, Diego & LuLu
    edited 14 June, 2007
    Luigi, you can add those too. Feline request comin' your way, cutie! *BABY KITTY HUGS* |:||:||:||:| For all the kittens. |:|