Deuce is Cat of the Week!!!

Michelle MachenMichelle Machen McAllenMember Posts: 256
edited 12 June, 2007 in Cat of the Day & Week
Yay! My sister Deuce is Cat of the Week. Mommy just about fell outta her chair when she found out today! I have to say I am a little bit jealous though. I am happy for her even still!! Congrats sis!! I love you!! *purrs and headbonks* Shadow

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 7 June, 2007
    |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| Okay ... I know it\'s a dog, but we have no dancing Garfield MOL!
  • Cindy JonesCindy Jones HoustonMember Posts: 42
    edited 7 June, 2007
    That\'s okay, Icey - it doesn\'t matter that it\'s a dog - same effect! I think Deuce will get the idea. LET\'S PARTY!!! %:D% Did anybody bring the mouse brew?
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 7 June, 2007
    Concatulations Deuce! Hope you have a great week in the spotlight and get extra spoiled with all your favorites!
  • Cindy JonesCindy Jones HoustonMember Posts: 42
    edited 7 June, 2007
    Deuce - congratulations!! I brought the mouse brew, Zig! You have to share though. Ladies first.....would you like some mouse brew?
  • Dee WalkerDee Walker CordellMember Posts: 662
    edited 7 June, 2007
    Congratlulations sweet, pretty Deuce! We\'re so happy for you, and proud too!! ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c;=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P; ;P Could I have some of that mousebrew please.........clears throat, \"Cheers to Deuce, a pretty whitester.......Cat of the Week for all of Catster!!!\" Purring and dancing for Deuce, Princess Pooter
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 8 June, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Congratulations DEUCE Enjoy your week. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Deuce~ All your friends in the PWKC are so proud of you! I hope you're having fun in the greatest place of honor! Love--Mickey=D>
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Congratulations Deuce! Whitey Ford
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Dear Deuce, Congratulations on this great honor! Love from the Bridge, TM
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Congratulations Deuce!!!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight.
  • Jenn LojekJenn Lojek Washington, WashMember Posts: 36
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Wow. Congratulations, Deuce! Can I touch you? I\'ve never been around celebrity before. %:D%
  • Michelle MachenMichelle Machen McAllenMember Posts: 256
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Hello Everybody!! WOOHOO! PAARRTYYY!! Thanks for coming! Hey Halston, I will definitely take some mousebrew! Looks tasty. Ditto, I love hugs and headbonks! *headbonks* Only, I don't think that I am a celebrity. Just a lucky kitty who got chosen for a great honor. I always wanted to be COTW but never thought it would happen. Now look at me... here I am with you fine cats, enjoying some great mousebrew, and having a grand old kitty cat time! Did anybody bring any fish hors d'oeuvres to go with our mousebrew?
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Fish hors d\'oeuvres right here Deuce ... but an honorary dance with the Icy before you get any :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :-O ;) :-#
  • Thomma GrindstaffThomma Grindstaff Member Posts: 40
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Congratulations, dear Deuce! I\'m so proud of you, beautiful girl! I\'ve brought some extra-yummy stinky goodness and crunchy catnip treats to the party. Everykitty eat up! =D>;c;%:D%;P
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Happy Cat of the Week, Deuce! Way to go, girl! ;P =; ;c; %:D% ;P *helps herself to a fish hors d\'oeuvre*
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Thanks Icy! I would love to dance with you! ;) *dances gallantly with Icy* Don't mind me if I seem a little shy.... :r WooHoo! Dancing sures builds your appetite! I'd love some of your hors d'oeuvres Icy... they smell fishtastic! Hey Marilyn welcome to the party! Everybody meet Marilyn! She and I are entered in the Beautiful Cat Eyes Twin Eye Contest. I hope we win. We are keeping our paws crossed. Marilyn your crunchy catnip treats look tasty!....
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Hey everybody I wanted to let you all know that our humans are going fishing this weekend so unless I can figure out how to log into Catster myself... we may not be able to post this weekend. Mommy says they may be back tomorrow evening but they are not sure. :-k So if I seem to disappear for a little bit please don't stop the party! I shall return soon to party it up shortly! %:D% Wishing mommy luck in catching some fishies. I love grilled Snapper! ;P:P;P:P;P:P
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Ofcourse our appetite is gonna rage ;) We be girls kitties ;c; Boy kitties just don\'t know how to have a grand time |^| %:D% |^| %:D% |^| %:D%
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 9 June, 2007
    Concats Deuce=D>=D>=D>=D> fur being Catster Cat of the Week;c;;c;;c; Enjoy your special week%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% ;P;P:P:P:P;P;P:P:P:P;c;;c;;c;;c; Love Cinderella
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 9 June, 2007
    Concats Deuce;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; fur Being Catster Cat of the Week=D>=D>=D>=D> what a pawsome week;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; ;P;P:P:P:P:P;P;P;P:P:P:P:P:P Love Simi;P;P;P
    edited 10 June, 2007
    Okay! We're baaack! %:D% Mommy caught some fresh fish this weekend so everybody help yourself to some fresh Red Snapper on the half shell and King balls! WooHOOOO! ;c; What did I miss?!?!?!
    edited 10 June, 2007
    Thanks Simi and Cinderella! Welcome to the party!! :-h *purrs and headbonks* Deuce
  • Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 11 June, 2007
    Concats, Deuce! What a Wonderful Honour!! Wow!! Too-Kool!! Yay for Deuce!!=D>;c;=D>;c;=D>%:D%%:D%
  • Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 11 June, 2007
    [Junior enters, with a big bouquet of spring flowers] These are for the Prettiest Girly-Cat on the block!!%:D%|^||^|=D>:D;c;|^|[gives her a big Kiss on her cheek] Concats, Sweetie! Enjoy your week of Fame!!
    edited 11 June, 2007
    Oooo ... Junior ;)
    edited 11 June, 2007
    *blushing wildly* Wow.. Junior... thanks! I love the flowers and the kitty kiss! :c9 Welcome and thanks Casper! :-h :D:D:D%:D%%:D%%:D%:D:D:D%:D%%:D%%:D% Did anybody notice that almost all you kitties are white?!?!
  • L TL T New YorkMember Posts: 2,000
    edited 11 June, 2007
    CONCATS DEUCE!!!!! I'm soooooo happy fur you!!!! WOW CAT OF THE WEEK NOT JUST 1 DAY!!!! A WHOLE WEEK!!! Ahhhh, yeah you rule!!!! PAWSOME!!!! Your pal Jules=;
    edited 11 June, 2007
    White Is Might :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: Tonight I\'m gonna pawty like a white cat MOL %:D% :-#
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 12 June, 2007
    congrats Duece the funny thing is we visited your page right before they made you COTW! :?doooodoooodooo:? MOL Have a furtastic week!|$|