My cat twitches...

Amber SimmonAmber Simmon Member Posts: 2
edited 16 June, 2007 in Cat Health
He's about 10 months old and has a bit of siamese and pixie-bob in him. He's constantly twitching. His ears twitch, his tail.. I think I'm over reacting, but my brother said he's going to have seizures. So now, I'm being really paranoid. He did have fleas. Not real bad, we noticed them pretty quickly but he had this twitching problem before the fleas. He is neutered too. Any idea what could be causing this or is it just some behavioral tic?

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 16 June, 2007
    You look like a DSH(domestic short hair) cat to me. I had never heard of a Pixie-bob and went to look at them and I would say you don't have the characteristics of this breed. the twitching can be a normal thing. Unless you are showing other5 symptoms, I would n'ty be overly concerned. You may want to write down the times, dates, and lengths of time theses "twitching" episodes last. If you have a video camera, taping them and showing your vet may not be a bad idea. If the vet feels they are nothing tho worry about , this will ease your mind. Purrs