A fun story is unfolding in my diary!

Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
edited 13 July, 2007 in Catster Diaries
Hey everycat, I'd like to extra-specially invite y'all to check out my diary over the next few days (and maybe weeks)! I recently got out of the house for the night -- don't worry, I'm back safe and sound -- but I did have some incredible adventures while I was out, and I'm telling all about them in my diary, in serialized form. I hope you enjoy it! Ooops, here comes Mom ... gotta go; she doesn't know about this. :-$

Comments

• Melissa RyanMelissa Ryan Fall RiverMember Posts: 401
    edited 16 June, 2007
    I'm on my way!
  • Amy BurchfieldAmy Burchfield Shaker HeightsMember Posts: 145
    edited 17 June, 2007
    Sounds like fun!! %:D%
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 17 June, 2007
    I'm enjoying reading about your adventures very much, Jubilee. I can hardly wait to find out what happens next. |^|
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 18 June, 2007
    Thank you so much to everyone who's been reading for all your nice comments, and to Catster for making my adventure tale a Diary Pick of the Day today! :c9 The story is really heating up, so don't miss it! If you haven't been reading along yet, it's about a group of secret-agent cats who need my help to foil a couple of evil cat-thieves -- but don't tell my mom! :-$
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Hi everycat! I'm doing a shameless plug for my little sister Jubilee's diary story. I've been reading it every day, and it's really fun and exciting! I'm even in it, a little bit! :c9 She's up to Part 9 so far, and there's lots more to come. Plus, Jubilee is a super-cute little sister, and it would make her very happy if you check it out ... and maybe even leave her a comment in her shoutbox if you like it.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 22 June, 2007
    We have been reading everyday. It is very exciting!
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 24 June, 2007
    Wow. We are on pins and needles at my house just waiting for the next episode. There are two great stories going on in diaries that we know of and we are totally hooked on both of them. Mommy isn\'t sure she likes having to wait to see the next installment though. She says she\'s dying to know what\'s coming up next and can\'t handle the suspense. We can\'t either, and are purring like crazy that the bad men don\'t do anything to hurt the kitties. Great job. Keep up the good work. Felix and family
    edited 25 June, 2007
    Thanks, Dusty, Cleo, Toffy, Diego, Felix, Spike, and everycat for reading and for all your kind words of encouragement! I posted Part 12 this morning and there's still lots to go! I'm having so much fun sharing my story and I'm really glad so many cats are having fun reading it. Felix, you must be referring to my new friend Natasha's story! (If you aren't, then please tell me who the other author is!) I am really hooked on Natasha's story too -- she has a wonderful imagination and is a great storyteller! Plus, I am in her story as Lija. %:D% Her story and mine are very different, so I think everycat should read them both! ;c;
    edited 29 June, 2007
    :-h Hi everycat! My adventure is now up to Part 16 and there's a new chapter every day! Check it out -- I hope you have as much fun reading it as I'm having writing it! %:D%
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Great story, Jubilee!
    edited 13 July, 2007
    Thanks, Felix! :-h Guess what! My adventure story is FINISHED at last! I posted the final chapter yesterday -- Part 26!!! Whew! I had no idea when I started that the story would get to be so long, but I had a great time sharing it with you all and I'm really glad that so many cats have enjoyed reading it. If you haven't read My Awesome Adventure yet, you can read the whole thing from the start at my diary page!
  • Amanda AdamczykAmanda Adamczyk GenoaMember Posts: 82
    edited 13 July, 2007
    I loved it! I read it all!