Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

BOB\\\'s Birthday Bash!! Party Here June16!!

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
My bestest pal, Bob, who also happens to be my sweetheart, Smudge\'s brother, just turned 12 so we\'re having a birthday bash today in his honour! *Bob* Please join the celebrations, have a blast and wish Bob a Happy Birthday!! ;P:P|bb|:P;P Happy BD number 12, buddy!! Enjoy your pawty!!

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2007
    *brings in bunches of balloons and places them around the room* Balloons Do they look OK, Sullivan? Did I put them in the right places? Do we need more? Did I get the right colours?
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Pansy, relax! The balloons look purrrrfect! You did a great job with them! ;P;P;P
    edited 16 June, 2007
    *carries in a huge box filled with Tigger Toy party favours* Hey kitties! Make sure you grab a Tigger Toy to take home with you. We\'ve got enough for every cat! Tigger Toy :P|bb|:P
    edited 16 June, 2007
    *rushes in all in a panic* Sullivan! OMC!! There\'s no birthday cake! We forgot to get a birthday cake!!
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Pansy! Calm down. I know this is your first pawty on Catster but you gotta relax! Have fun! I\'ve got the cake right here. Birthday Cake *puts cake in the centre of the table* Help yourself to some Tigger birthday cake, kitties!! ;P;P:P|bb|:P;P;P
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Oh good! You got a cake. Phew! You\'re right, Sullivan. I must calm down. Happy, Happy Birthday, Bob!! Have a marvelous time at your pawty!! ;P:P|bb|:P;P
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 16 June, 2007
    OMC!!!! Sully!!! Pansy!!! thank you sooo much my very own Birthday Pawrty!! youare so kind yipeeeeeee
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Oh Sully and Pansy you really did a smashing job looks around at the ballons and wonderful Birthday cake omc you even got Tigger toys for the other kittys!! you really have thought of everything!!
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Bob! *hugs Bob in a manly way* Happy Birthday, big guy! Smudge!! *gives Smudgelet a big hug and smoochie* Wonderful to see you! Hope Bob has fun at his pawty!
    edited 16 June, 2007
    * Hugs and Kisses Sully* oh it really is great Sully i cant wait for some of our pals to wake up and see what a wonderful Job you both did xx
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Bob!! Happy Birthday, handsome!! Wow you look good in that shirt! Hi Smudge *hugs Smudge* So nice to finally meet you in catson! MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Hugs Sully Back* Hey Sully you look great in your Tigger hat, and Pansy OMC!! you look sooo purrrrty in you Super aht too xx
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Pansy you must tell me later how you made the brilliant hat !! youa re sooo clever
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Yah, Smudgelet. It\'s still kinda early over here. The pawty should get going full swing when everykitty wakes up. MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Bob had A little Birthday bash in grannys mum went just after work and granny bought him his very own tigger MOL and he got Tuna too so he is one happy chappy today!! MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Thanks for the compliments on my hat, guys! *glares at Sullivan* Sullivan and mother ar sooo conventional, They wanted me to wear a plain old Tigger party hat. This is my first pawty! I wanted to make a fashion statement so I made my own hat! It does look divine, doesn\'t it?
    edited 16 June, 2007
    * Chew chew* Sully.. *munch munch* I gotta say thees Temptations you got for me are awsome
    edited 16 June, 2007
    yup * nods at Pansy* you sure do look purrrrty in it I like fashion myself too MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Tuna, Tigger and Temptations!! What more could a boy want, eh Bob? |$||$|;P|$||$|
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Erm... well *Coughs* Maybe a lovely Moonlit Dance with a purrrty lady this evening ( blush)
    edited 16 June, 2007
    *digs elbow into Sullivan's side* See! I told you Sullivan! Bob has great fashion sense. You could learn from him!
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Hey Pansy do didnt forget to mark me on you dancecard for lthis evening did you MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    *rolls eyes*
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Why Bob, of course I\'ve marked you down on my dance card! A moonlit dance. Sounds wonderful! *bats eyes at Bob*
    edited 16 June, 2007
    I think you look so handsome in you Tigger hat Sully really Cute ( blush)
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Awwww, thanks Smudgelet! You look beautiful as always in your HK hat!
    edited 16 June, 2007
    I cant belive I am 12!!! it seems just like yesterday when i was little kitten MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    You're young and spry, Bob-cat! Age is just a number MOL
    edited 16 June, 2007
    I think you look very youthful and handsome, Bob. *bats eyes at Bob* And best of all you're mature. Perhaps you could help Sullivan out in that department, too.
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Happy Birthday Bob!!! ;P;P;P|bb|;P;P;P I just had to stop in and wish you a great Birthday!! I hope it was the best one yet!! I am wishing you many more!!