I was not expecting my pregnant cat to go here to have kittens!

2»

Comments

• Meghan GiacopelliMeghan Giacopelli WashingtonMember Posts: 445
    edited 25 June, 2007
    They showed up on my preview post! Ok, I'll put them on her page.
  • Phoebe McPhoebodyPhoebe McPhoebody Member Posts: 744
    edited 25 June, 2007
    Oh, look how sweet she is being with them! Don't you just love how these Mommy cats put their 'arms' around the babies? How is the box on the floor working out?
  • Meghan GiacopelliMeghan Giacopelli WashingtonMember Posts: 445
    edited 25 June, 2007
    She moved them to another place where I can\'t see them. Near some duct work. I can hear them and she comes and goes where they are. I\'m giving mom a break, and me. I\'m so stressed. I think she knows more about raising kittens than I do. I have had a suggestion for a large pet cage to put them in, letting mom out periodically to eat and what not.
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 25 June, 2007
    Cure pictures. Mom is obviously protective of them, but handling them as much as you can will not only allow her to trust you more (and humans in general), but also allow the kittens the socialization they need. Congrats on the new additions.
  • edited 25 June, 2007
    Give them lots of socialization, love, and feed the mommy good cat food and everything should be just purrfect.|:| *dabs eyes* I love sweet posts like this.|^|
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 26 June, 2007
    Boris' mom: *squeals* Fluffy orange balls of cuteness. I'd estimate she let you get pretty close to take those pics. Keep it up, and you'll have the kittens socialized in no time.
2»