Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

DLH first post!

Caite SCaite S DuluthMember Posts: 132
edited 26 January, 2008 in Domestic Long Hair
Hello! My name is Snoopy and I wanted to make the first post here! Who else is out there?!?

Comments

• JoJo PostJoJo Post DinwittyMember Posts: 6,403
    edited 19 July, 2007
    :-h hi im here! i just joined! im suprised there isnt more ppl here!
  • Jenn RJenn R RotaMember Posts: 4,431
    edited 31 July, 2007
    I don't think they know about it- Or maybe they are groups for DLH's. How can we get the meow out on it? ~Lancelot
  • Beth HubbleBeth Hubble Member Posts: 111
    edited 1 August, 2007
    I imagine a lot of kitties like to look at specific breeds of what they might be. To get the word out; is there a DLH group we could join and invite others to join? My bubby Lyle is in Tabby Boyz.
  • Jill CrouseJill Crouse Beaver BankMember Posts: 10,796
    edited 13 August, 2007
    Hi my name is TomTom i`m long hair and a tabby And glad to be here
  • Lynn NielsenLynn Nielsen near Gig HarborMember Posts: 6
    edited 24 August, 2007
    Hey, I'm a long hair. Not too sure what my breed is though. My people suspect I'm a purebred. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking Ragdoll. I'm pretty floppy too.
  • Jamie ProctorJamie Proctor WestlandMember Posts: 26
    edited 27 August, 2007
    Hello! I'm a long-haired too!
  • emily daltonemily dalton Member Posts: 12
    edited 2 October, 2007
    it was my long haird cats birthday ps evyones cat that that i saw were so cute;P
  • Robin BassRobin Bass Forest HillsMember Posts: 105
    edited 24 October, 2007
    I think I have a little (oxy-moron) maine coon in me
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 26 December, 2007
    thought i\'d ask here, too...have a couple of orange tabby females, littermates-yeah, i know, kind of rare in one litter. we\'re trying to find a crystal furball, see if they\'re going to be as longhaired as they\'re starting to seem so we can work harder on getting them used to being brushed...ok. two months old, give or take. they have tiny ear tufts on the tips, fur extending half an inch or so from the ends of their ratty tail-but lots of long hair on the tails, just skinny tails and not puffy. fur up to an inch long in places. when they get up from a nap they have \"bedfur\", fur sticking up in funny-looking little waves. so what do we have, besides cute little orange tabby girls? we have a brush and comb, they just don\'t care for it much, but if their coats are going to continue to grow longer we need to find a way to get them accustomed...anyone have a clue? i\'ll try to post some recent pics soon that show what i\'m talking about. thanks.:^::^:
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 26 January, 2008
    Hello to all my fellow DLHs! We sure are cute aren't we? :))