Cat Strollers

Lindsay PoveromoLindsay Poveromo Winter SpringsMember Posts: 350
edited 25 July, 2005 in Cats & Travel
My mom and dad just moved (with me, of course) to a new apartment on a 412-acre park and nature trail! They want to take me out to get some fresh air (I'm an indoor kitty) and want to buy a kitty stroller. Anyone have any recommendations on a certain brand, or where to get one?

Comments

• Ashleigh JonesAshleigh Jones Middle of NowhereMember Posts: 92
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm not sure wear you can get one. Have you looked at the otther post about the cat strollers? That might help you. Do you like riding in the car?
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HI!! I love this topic! My roommates just bought me a stroller and it is exceptional!! They got it from RadioFence.com It\'s on this page click click click it\'s the blue one, it\'s a little pricey but it\'s soooo well made. I absolutley love it!
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ps -- in their picture it looks light blue, but really it's cobalt! Just thought you might like to know. Also, they offer FREE SHIPPING... that was sweet! BFN
  • Amber LionAmber Lion Member Posts: 6
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh no! I really hope my Mom doesn\'t see that! Belle and I always go on vacation with our humans since they have an RV and if she finds out about those things I know she\'s going to think pushing me around in that is a good idea.
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have been interested in the strollers as well. But what I am wondering is , you know how they have those harness seat belts for dogs? Well, I was wondering if they have any to fit us cats?! I love to go on car rides.. but I HATE to be in my carrier!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ATTENTION! We interrupt this thread for an important announcement! Brought to you by Felix. Through me. Meow there, fellow Catsters... We -- my buddy Jacques and myself -- are trying to help out our friend Sweetie. Sweetie is a delightfully charming cat who loves to play matchmaker...only she hasn't yet found a match for herself. So, to help Sweetie find the cat of her dreams, Jacques and I are hosting the first ever "Cat-lorette." If you're up for the challenge of winning Sweetie's heart, be one of the first 25 cats to sign up in the "Sweetie" thread under Catster crushes. All "rules" will be explained there. There, you'll also have the chance to meet Sweetie, and get a sense of what she's looking for in a crush. Good luck to all, and look forward to meeting you in Sweetie's thread! Meow, Felix