Where Can I get Music without being a member!?

sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
edited 11 July, 2007 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
Where Can I get Music without being a member? Before We Used Imeem But Then You Had To Be A Member To Even Listen!! Yes Were Useing the thing On Our Page Its Just........ They Dont Have very much Songs...... Help!!!

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 1 July, 2007
    Hi Fluffy. Check out Daisy\'s Thread over on dogster for alternatives. You don\'t have to have a dog to go over there and read.
  • sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
    edited 1 July, 2007
    IceBox ... We could Not Get over to the forum..... we clicked it and it did not work...
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 1 July, 2007
    Try this Dogster thread. If that still doesn't work, just go to the Tips, Tricks, and Help forum on Dogster and look for the "Embedding Music...WITHOUT Imeem" thread.
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 1 July, 2007
    Thanks Merlin. Wonder what happened? It worked when I posted. Yikes ... fleas :-O :-#
  • sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
    edited 1 July, 2007
    It Worked On Merlin's Thanks I'll Check It Out....
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 July, 2007
    One of the sites we have used is mp3raid.com Hope this helps.

Bruce The Boss

• Meghan NoceMeghan Noce RuidosoMember Posts: 309
    edited 11 July, 2007
    it is kinda hard to find a music website that you don't have to have an account but http://www.projectplaylist.com/ is a good music site and you do have to have an user name and password and thats it :)