Gone Fishin\' and Camping with Furman--BYON (bring your own nip)

Comments

• Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 2 July, 2007
    :)):)):)):)):)):)) GUD MORNIN CAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP ...ITS DED LIKE MORNIN !!! ohh, flip,,me watch is still on MY UK time,,,,OK Gudnite Campers,,,,but,,but,,me IS awake now,,,wers de nipz.....Fink me will leeve a sand note wiv dem stones,,,,, GON FISHIN....alfie Flip,,de cant arf snore !! wers me rod,,,:)):)):)):D
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Hi sorry if I'm late can I please come fishing with you guys? I have great claws to hock the fish oh please, please, please?
  • edited 2 July, 2007
    hey tish
  • Margaret ThibaultMargaret Thibault TopekaMember Posts: 4,326
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Sure I'm not givin' up until I get a fish. I can sit on the edge of the canoe and use my tail on one side and the pole on the other. These little fishes don't know who they are messing with.
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Gud Mornin Campers,,, How yers sleep ? Me was fine,,,a shot ov Nipz helps yer no problem..Hey ders Beans on de fire an coffee brewin too. Me as catched sumfin big,,, look,,, wat is it ? Can we cook it or shud we let it go ? Furman,, guys... giv me a paw draggin it in,,its a big one too.. Alfie
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 2 July, 2007
    I will!! *helps Alfie with the fish* This is big! Hey guys what is it? Maybe we should have this for our dinner??:-k
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Fankyu Leo, mate..Me is gunna fry DIS Fish,,cos its swollowed me crate ov Nipz dat was hooked on me line ,,keepin cool in de water. Flip dat Fish is gunna suffer fer dat , YEP, help me pull de small fry in..Fanks. Cant let a big fish drink awa nipz can we.....YU is Supper now Fishy,,,,
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Hey hey, somebody, I think I got something. (pulls on line) If this isn\'t a fish I\'m gonna just play with the nip.
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Hey guys, look over here ! It's a snake...ya wanna roast him? ~picks up sharp stick and gallops over to the the snake~
    edited 2 July, 2007
    ~grabs another sharp stick, jumps over Tigger and heads for the water~ ~proclaims~ Hey friends ,ya wanna if I can get a big fish w/ the stick instead? My tails not workin' and the fishin' pole aint either,so Tiggy gave me a great idea,me thinks....;c;%:D%
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 2 July, 2007
    im ready!
    edited 2 July, 2007
    *finds a sharp stick and heads for the water as well*
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Hmmm, I think I see a big one ! ~braces self and uses all his might,then ploop,splash,splash!~ Woohooo,finally a big one! Yea, there may be enough to feed a few of us w/ this guy!!! Tigger can fry up the snake and we can have fish n' snakes.....
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Hey Muzzy & Leo, did ya have any luck? ~waving big fish in air~
    edited 2 July, 2007
    ~stab stab,zzzzzsssss~ Dead snake,dead snake!!!! ~ bouncing around like Tigger on Winnie the Poo~;P
    edited 2 July, 2007
    *pokes head up from under water and holds up stick* I got some good sized fish to make them into sammiches! Of and some clams!! *holds up a bag full of clams* That's all I got so far
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Yippee fur Leo...anything is good,pal! Sammiches, Snake stew, & fried fish...I think we may still have marshmallows too...Boudin's been hiding them in his backback...wunder if they are even fresh anymore.... Guys, this is weird (tail all fluffed out) Hmmmm, Mom & Dad say time to watch the movie,whatever that means....:-k :-/:-/:((
    edited 2 July, 2007
    *grabs a stick and heads to water* Wow ♥Boudi- n♥ that’s a big fish.
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 2 July, 2007
    WHOA you dudes are turning out to be hella good fishercats... *itches all over* I think I got bit up by some mosquitoes last night!! Lucky for us I brought some calamine lotion. *dabs pink lotion all over fur with cotton balls* Hey, the calamine matches my pink bow too. I'm not too sure about munching on snake...has anycat tried it? WOW WANTS TO TRY SKIPPPING STONES INTO THE WATER WIF ME??
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 2 July, 2007
    *runs around picking up rocks and flings them into the water* o~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~~o~~~~o~~~ Hey!! It works! Everycat try it!! *flings another stone* O~~~~o~~~~0~~~O~~~~o~~~ *squints and looks out over the water* DUDE!! WHat is that over there in the middle of the lake?? *points paw*
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Goin' fishin again tomorrow too????
    edited 2 July, 2007
    I'm gonna try that stone skipping stuff and I'm going fishing one more time tomorrow. I'm trying to avoid the fireworks and the scared dog at home. Looky marshmallows.
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 2 July, 2007
    MOL...I'll be here then! Goodnight All!
    edited 2 July, 2007
    *tosses stones and watches them skip across the water* this is fun! *squints* Yeah Furman, what is that??? Is it Jaws?!::o *hides under blanet and peeks out to see*
    edited 2 July, 2007
    It's not Polka Dot come to look for us is it?
  • edited 2 July, 2007
    hi guys if you want massive fish sizes of sharks! come down to minx and pospicle,s ocean side resort were bilding boats and clearing a section where the fish are so you guys can fish and catch some massive fish!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *curls up on sleeping bag by the bon fire* Good night guys. I\'m really tired and can\'t stay up any longer, I\'ll see you in the morning. Nighty night! :^:
    edited 3 July, 2007
    You know what Leo, you are right. I'm going to sleep too. Mom let's me sleep anywhere and the dogs get to go real camping so I've got the sleeping bag so I'm sleeping by the fire. :^: :^:
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *Looks were Furman's pointing* hmm ::o::oit's a lake monster!!! *runs and jumps under blanket near fire* back off evil lake monster we have claws and aren't afraid to use them *yawns* I'm tired good night kitties.
    edited 3 July, 2007
    ~YAWWNS~ ~Peeps head out of top of sleeping bag, and feels something on legs! ~jumps out and runs arounds,freaking out...Tiggy looks in the bag and its the snake's~ head!~ tiggy laughing~ "Come on that's not funny,who put that in here? I should have known the first cat that falls asleep,usually gets pranks done to him....":-/:-O