What happened to my page??

Danielle PowellDanielle Powell KnoxvilleMember Posts: 21
edited 2 July, 2007 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
So, today I was working on my page and everything was going fine until I added the falling hearts. Now the edge of my page is under the ads. I'm not sure how I managed to do that. And the little advertisement thing for mygirlyspace.com is at the top of the screen when it was above the guestbook. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Okay Kahlua. What I can see right straight up front. You pasted your girly space code inside your slide code. What you need to do take the girly space code out and place it in it\'s own bio field. If you still have trouble then also put your falling hearts in it\'s own bio field. If this still doesn\'t get it, then remove these following item out of your girly space code. I have never seen these in any myspace codes before and catster could be reading it as code and not as ignored comments. { Created using MyGirlySpace.com Profile Editor } { Background Properties } { Table Properties } { Text Properties } { Link Properties } { Tweaks } And, if this still doesn\'t solve your problem ... contact catster. They will be happy to help you sort through it. :-#
  • Danielle PowellDanielle Powell KnoxvilleMember Posts: 21
    edited 2 July, 2007
    Yup that worked. Thanks, Icebox!