Breeders cup champion ship racing

only 14 horses get to run in this race out of 100 of them only 14 so hopefully you got a shot

Comments

• edited 3 July, 2007
    Im here!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    sign ups crossfire&sonyador john&bicycle man jack&goliaths boy sarah& windsong Monster&Barbaro Minx&gallanight luna&ruffian mena& wildfire dale&crash jacklin&swift rivers chopper&chopper crash&dales pride will&funny clide eliza&sparkles joy sunny&sunnyhills
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    sweet!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    your horse sonyador has 47 points she was injured in the stakes do you have a vets report saying she sound?
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    yep! *hands monster the vet report*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    oh no im saying as the judge
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    2 hours later the finall selection will be at 11:00am tommorow
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    oh
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    we got more horses coming here is the real sign ups Owner Horse crossfire sonyador Monster barbaro John goliaths boy Sarah bycicle man Max cactus relif Zach purple haze Angel windsong Minx gallanight Mena secriate Luna rurffian molly mollys dream annie (annies wonder) jack secret swift rose swift rivers jackie smooth winds tom in the room kale i can do it those are the horses running for the breeders cup and only 14 there are 17 horses here so cross your fingers
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    Finall selections John and goliaths boy crossfire and sonyador minx and gallanight annie and (annies wonder) Monster and barbaro luna and ruffian sarah and bicycle man tom and in the room mena and windsong zach and purple haze kale and i can do it jackie and smooth winds rose and swift rivers molly and mollys dream and those are the finalls
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    yahhh i made it!!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    everybodys horse is loaded in gates*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    ok good
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    crossfire thinks she heard her horse talk after it said this trust me i can win i know it
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    goliaths boy rears up in gate* anouncer looks like goliaths boy is gonna run a big race here today folks
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    Ding!!!!!* and there off!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    what was that noise? Hmm maybe just my imagination
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    *crossfire tells sonyador to go*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    horses break in purfect line now you control what you say crossfire and my family will race there horses and your family can do any other cat that signed up
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    ruffian breaks to front
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    ok, i can do this. Yep i can. *leans forward*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    minx and gallanight are traveling the feaild thats un beleiveable
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    horse gose faster for crossfire and gets boxed in bye other horses neighs* sonya:ok ya got me i can talk monster paid for his horses to talk pull back now and then let me do the work if you don,t pull back now your foot is gonna come out of the stirup
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    sonyador *passes smooth winds with flying colors* HOoves basicly on fire!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    gets slammed around bye goliaths boy
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    OUCH!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    kicks with the back legs sonya flys head up and slams on hooves but dosen,t stop is caught with monster and barbaro
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    and there half way down the track with 10 more miles to go! and goliaths boy isn,t giving up 1rst place at all
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    wow that was close. Hears hoofs close on sonyadors tail. Huh. *crossfire turns around to see goliaths boy right on her tail* Run sonyador!Run!!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    this time it,s my turn slams hooves up and breaks goliaths jaw