Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Breeders cup champion ship racing

Comments

• Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Bullet garebs muzzy with his moth ruby and annie ride with monster and sliver cocoa bullet and muzzy and fire carker all ride together
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 19 August, 2007
    *muzzy starts feeling the pain of the snake bite and i fall to the ground*
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    silver slams feet down* silver* NO!! ok monster said we need to go back and check it out for some reson....opps did i just talk to you pepole??? Monster:You idiot!! i payed you to talk as i saw you just so i could understand you!! you ain,t supposed to talk around others
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Firecracker: monster dont yell to your horse! commanche was talking to muzzy one day! *muzzy gasps* you can talk?!?!?!!?
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Ruby&Bullet~you carzy peole mommys as in *cocoa&annie*Why are you with them? Annie&cocoa~because we love them Ruby&bullet~oh we aren't with the 1 we love
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    silver*commanche is dead!! you saw what happened if it weren,t for him sparing his life to monster monster would be dead!! Monster*Just stop the past is the past ok i don,t want anything to do with that about commanche anymore it was either i die or he livesor i live and he dies he gave me his life
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Ok! Hores~how come you guys have lovvers and we don't?
    edited 19 August, 2007
    i can not tell tammi about this! *tammi walks over* aww man.. *tammi nudges silver with tears*
    edited 19 August, 2007
    *tango walks over and nudges bullet* i think tango is in love with bullet!!
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Bullet~ut oh hey tammi
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    silver* hey thats why monster has clones of us his origional body is dead but theres another clone that remembers everything that happened in the old body so he still remembers you
    edited 19 August, 2007
    is bullet a boy? tammi is a girl
    edited 19 August, 2007
    bullet is a boy i guess Tammi: uuhh...uh..uh..hi bullet
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Ya bullets a boy DUHHHHHHHHH Bullet~Hi tammi
    edited 19 August, 2007
    *tammi nudges bullet*
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    o i better go tell the 2 commanche thats the origional horse the one i was riding was the commanche clone the one hwo is still alive is the regular one who is with Tammi guess not anymore:( to bad for you Tammi you lost a real great horse commanche sticks head out at bullet and swipes leg back and forth*ok everyone up against the wall it,s gonna get ugly
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Ya bullet kills horses that try to fight him and ruby and all th other hores will come
    edited 19 August, 2007
    *tammi gets confused and lets tango get in love with bullet tammi runs over to commanche* tammi: *gets tears* i...i....i love you commanche.
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    commache hits horse with hits on the sides and horses smack heads against eachother* pushes against bullets head*
    edited 19 August, 2007
    I thought tango was a boy
    edited 19 August, 2007
    tango is a girl *muzzy gets freaked out and busts into tears and muzzy faints*
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    bites at bullets neck* tears alot of things up
    edited 19 August, 2007
    firecracker: tammi LOVES you commanche stops that!
    edited 19 August, 2007
    the real bullet comes and wihspers the monster *what is he doing?*
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    i can,t stop commache when he gets into fights his mind just forgets about everything!!
    edited 19 August, 2007
    firecracker:tango loves you bullet
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Bullet~Whos that? remember i just got hete
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    commache*oh lil bullet can,t do anything *pants* well your not getting tammi! bonks head against bullet*
    edited 19 August, 2007
    *commanche steps on muzzys belly* *muzzy coughs* *muzzy gets on commanche and controls him*
    edited 19 August, 2007
    firecracker: tango is that black and white pinto see! Tango: hi bullet:r