Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Breeders cup champion ship racing

Comments

• edited 3 July, 2007
    horses bit falls out but still running bicycle man flys in front of sonya
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    ouch! thats gotta hurt!!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    barbaro right behind sonya goliath still holding on and cactus relif coming right up
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    hey bicycle man get back in your place! *crossfire whispers in sonya's ear* *sonyador kicks dirt in bicycle man's face, causing him to collapse*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    Go crossfire and Sonyador!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    bicycle man falls down to ground leaving sonyador in 1rst goliath in 2 barbaro in 3 and ruffian following smoothly with 9 furlongs aka miles to go
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    sonyador: oh no monster can,t see he might fall on bicycle man
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    bicycle man gets back up and drags down kales horse and then maxes on fire headed for sonyador
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    where is monster? Maybe i should go back. *looks behind herself* I can't go back Goliaths Boy is right on my tail!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    bicycle man slams sonya to rail and another slam causing her to fall back in 4th sonya: don,t push it i can,t take it anymore Monster: crossfire don,t push it sonya can,t take much more damage
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    goliath boy slams into monster ahhh! foot begans to slip out of stirup* gets back up and is headed down for goliath and sonyador
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *watches game* GO BARBARO!!!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    Hey bicycle man! wanna go! *races up to bicycle man* *sonyador slams him against the rail so hard*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    one jockey cheats and hooks a fire cracker sound onto sonyas saddle
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    No way! *grabs it and throws it over the railing*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    come on barbaro clicks mouth reaches out for fire cracker sound on saddle crossfire! don,t push her she can,t take it other horses are going to come up behind soon and shes getting slammed around pretty good keep her outside away from the railing until the backstretch
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    Oh ok. *moves away from railing*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    5 horses are left others have went down
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    barbaro pulls to front and with 7 miles to go and goliaths leg about ready to snap down
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    *sonyador passes fire cracker* In your face!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    fire cracker bites at sonyas legs Sonya: rears up and falls on firecracker and gets back up while other horses are at the back still giving time to still stay in first
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    somthing in barbaro,s leg snapped or was it another horses part?:-k
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    what was that! *sonyador grabs fire crackers tail and yanks on it* *Fire cracker falls down*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    goliath falls down on sonyador sonya: gets up and goliaths boy pulls her back down gets back up and gallops back off i can,t do this Monster:swings sideways on horse feeling sonyas leg talking to crossfire* shes good to still run remember let her do what shes got to do you just grip your hands to the reins and show her the whip and hope she takes it smoothly down the backstretch
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    ok i got it. *shows sonyador the whip*
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    sonya,s kicking up dust i can,t see at all! barbaro falls on goliaths boy and monster goliath and john and firecracker and rider gets trampled bye 2 other horses gets hit in head is knocked out and bicycle man and cactus relif and sonyador are coming down the backstretch crossfire remembers what montser said Memory: show her the stick and make her somthing hope for the best she gose smooth
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    horses are coming down the backstretch!!! sonya and bicycle man are head and head hwos it gonna be it,s to close to call photo finish! and.....Sonyador wins the breeders cup the first female filly to win in years!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    Oh yah i won! I won i...*Neighhhhh!* *crossfire see's goliaths boy nock sonyador to the ground stomping on her ribs* Sonyador!
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    ambulance: puts knocked out monster in ambulance bed puts in ambulance loads barbaro in harness and loads goliaths owner in ambulance with monster and puts goliaths boy in harness and takes him away
  • edited 3 July, 2007
    What! Monster! Where are you going!!!