Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Breeders cup champion ship racing

Comments

• edited 19 August, 2007
    rears* gallops in front leaving horses about 6 feet away so he can see whats going on why they gallop behind so he dosen,t have to deal with other horses in way*
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Bullet~Ruby shut up And it's true:r:r Ruby~noe you are blushing
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 19 August, 2007
    ok
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Tammi: *runs to commanche* im not letting you do this alone *sees a lion and tammi is about to fight*
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    jumps in front of tammi Tammi you never do that!! it,s a insult!! now get out of here it,s 2 dangerous! go pushes side*
    edited 19 August, 2007
    tango and firecracker:ruby, bullet lets go to the wild for a couple days!
    edited 19 August, 2007
    *tammi charges but gets sprained leg and falls to ground and the lion is running my way*
    edited 19 August, 2007
    bullet and ruby~OK
    edited 19 August, 2007
    Tammi: it doesnt hurt, commanche, dont worry firecracker and tango:ok run with us! *they run to the pack* firecracker:*gets the lion a broken leg* commanche, ill help defend the pack:)
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    walks past* thanks:) lion slams into commache brings commanche down to the ground horse screams and neighs* lion and horse roll around in dirt* Firecracker get the herd out of here now kicks lion so he gets away from lion getting his neck still rolls around* lion gets ahold of commanche in a way he can,t escape commanche gives up*other lions come to finsish the prey commanche lays down and just breaths*im sorry ..im..sorry tammi
  • edited 19 August, 2007
    Silver* thats my son!!!! changes into a huge dragon* scares mountain lions off changes back into a horse* lays down by commanche*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    commanches family staires at Tammi Tango if you haden,t fought with those lions this wouldn,t have happened says Silver*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    silver*puts head under commanches neck and walks commanche*rest of the herd follow limp walks *
    edited 20 August, 2007
    :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:(( sorry:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:(( mom was not here!
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    silver bucks at tammi saying stay away!
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    silver bucks at tammi saying stay away!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *firecracker sees a lion and firecracker whinnies and lion runs away* tammi and tango : *theyi wake up from their sleep* did we sleep late? firecracker: guys! yes you did sleep late how could you? tammi: we can't help it, we're girls, we sleep late tango: yeah, what she said! firecracker: yes you can sleep late...in the barn!this is the wild, not home tammi and tango: *makes a face like this:(* sorry firecracker: well ok, but don't do it again ok Tammi and tango: ok, tammi: and listen, commanche, im really sorry *muzzy walks over with lots of food* i just wanted food for...woah! *sees horses limping and drops food* what happened?
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Tammi: *shreiks and looks at commanche* nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! tango: i have an idea for commanche, tammi tammi: what? tango: Muzzy!! you can clone commanche! muzzy: but i..i..i i i'm not good at seince and...and...and tango and tammi: muzzy! tango: come on muzzy you can do it! muzzy: i better get monsters permision first
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Commanche*firecracker back off it,s my duty to protect the herd monster gave it to me
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~hey bullet~hey tango:-h
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Commanche* limps off to top of hill while the others eat talk and run around gose up top to hill so he can spot danger*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Bullet~tango you ok
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *firecracker fights silver* tammi: *sneaks to commanche and talks to him* muzzy: *sees a black horse far away and muzzy rides it* *muzzy rides horse and horses head slams into silver knoking him to the ground*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    no one messes with tammi!
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Commanche* DAD!!!! rears and gallops down feild* jumps in air and slams into muzzys horse causing muzzys horse to fly to the other side* You stay away from him pants* he,s old you could have killed him!! slams hoof down* walks back up to hill tammi you can,t come up here
    edited 20 August, 2007
    tammi:*tammi bites muzzy* dont mess with commanches dad!!!!!!!! *horse runs off* commanche, are you ok?
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Monster help me With these kids there 6 ::o
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    i can,t!! commanche* Tammi your supposed to be down there with them!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Bullet~Tango are you mad at me? Ruby~Hey firecracker nudges him
    edited 20 August, 2007
    all i wanted was this *tammi wraps a cast around commanches cuts*