Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Breeders cup champion ship racing

Comments

• edited 20 August, 2007
    Commanche* were horses now get down there no more disturbances
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 20 August, 2007
    I'm not going to beabel this if i do i will go to rehab or i will commenit sueiced or something=;
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 20 August, 2007
    im not mad at you im just doing something you can join us in the wild
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Commanche*monsters not here and it,s hard for a horse to kill it,s self
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Bullet~hello im next to you Ruby~nudges firecracker agin
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Bullet~hello im next to you Ruby~nudges firecracker agin
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *tammi just runs off away from the herd*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    patch:hey dad commanche* hey patch* when can i take this place?? Commanche*if your mom were here i,d let you try but your to young and as a young prince you follow my orders patch*just cuse your the prince dosen,t mean you get to do everything dose it?? commanche*yes it dose:) now i have to go check on the other mares at the south meadow
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *commanche sees tammi get cut by a lion*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *tango runs with bullet but firecracker has to see what is going on with tammi* sorry i have to stay here ruby:(
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~stay safe Bullet come on ruby
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Patch-ohhh ohhh let me try!! gose up to Lion Cub lets out a big neigh scares lion off*Commanche*Hmmmm not bad kiddo gose to tall mountain far distance away from the south medow mares looks around*Patch-don,t you think it be eaisier if we got closer?? Commanche*this way makes it easy to spot danger* Patch*Sure makes it hard to play with them though why do you always stand there like that?? Commanche beacuse you have to feel the forest you have to look smell and hear at the same time if there was danger the mares would know to stomp there hooves and id run to them Patch* wouldn,t you be scared? Commanche* Perhaps but id still run to them Patch*how do you know if they stomp Commanche*i feel it in my hooves
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *tammi has a sprained leg but can stil walk and the cut isnt verry bad* thanks commanche *tammi walks up to silver and doesnt move*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Silver*Go away
    edited 20 August, 2007
    why are you so mad at me i lover your son i almost got hurt trying to attack a lion for commanche why are you???
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Silver* you never take an attack thats insulting a prince thats a princes job to protect the herd
    edited 20 August, 2007
    anyone can protect anything if their willing to help them *firecracker walks over* firecracker: shes right, if your willing to fight for your herd anyone can do it
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Silver* Not how We do it
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker: fine, but since im a guy, i want to lead the herd to *firecracker joins commanche and patch and tammi grazes with the herd*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Patch*Dad who the heck is this guy??...Commanche*this is Tango or firecracker who should not be here theres only one leader*Patch*OH go away tango or cracker:)
    edited 20 August, 2007
    im firecracker, and im going, im a leader to *fire cracker sees a lion herd he whinnies and herd runs away
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Commanche*YOU IDIOT!!!! theres only one leader!! you set the herd off you dummy!!! you better brin that herd back here now!!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    * firecracker walks back to the horse herd*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    Nightime!!!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *firecracker, tango and tammi sleep under a tree because its raining*
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    covers patch up with giant soft leaf* nuzzles patch*feels a stomp in the ground gallops to east high meadow* slams hooves down and rears and neighs* herd runs from a pack of caviler men looking for capturing wild horses
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *the hed wakes up* *whispers* we have to run quietly so they cant get us! *herd gallops off and comanche, firecracker, tango, and tammi are running infront of all the horses* where do we go!?
  • edited 20 August, 2007
    it,s east high meadow not you guys we got to go
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *herd runs away and hides and the people go away* that was close!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    morning!! *horses wake up and start grazing and firecracker tries to make the horses a shelter*