Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Breeders cup champion ship racing

Comments

• Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~Hi I'm up Bullet~me to
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:ok im the leader, so if everyone could start exploring or grazing or defending yourselfs against lions. today is a very special day. tammi: *starts going to the east medows and walks in a lake* good idea tango: *starts grazing* firecracker: *starts protecting the herd by keeping lions away*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~nudges firekarcker Bullet~garzes
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:what ruby?
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~look look
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *looks* firecracker: what is it a...*firecracker gets cut by lion*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~a loin *stomps huf like a bull and scares it off*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker: your insulting a prince! its a prince's job for this and!.....*shreiks* look! *a pack of hug lions are running our way* RUN!!::o *the herd gallops away*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby~runs Bullet~runs
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:*talks while galloping* dont ever do that again ruby! i want you safe!! tammi: dont you think its the wrong time to say that firecracker?! tango: yeah! firecracker: ok fine! RUN!!!! *firecracker gallops in front of the whole herd*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Bullet~runs bye firekacker
    edited 20 August, 2007
    *firecracker runs faster that bullet* firecracker: commanche told me to lead the pack, so get behind me, i need to be in front! *firecracker is about 4 feet in front of the herd and he whinnies*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Bullet~i was going to tell you something never mind:?I forgot any ways
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker: dragon! *firecracker flys high to see what we're going to run to* horse! *turn to normal* we're going to have to jump over this huge river! jump!! *jumps over river* tammi: *jumps over river* tango: *jumps over river* firecracker,tango and tammi: hurry guys!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Both~*jump over river
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Both~start to run
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:jump over that boulder! the lions can get over that! *jumps* tammi: *jumps* tango: *jumps* firecracker: we have to change our feild...*looks at a bueatiful feild* wow!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:jump over that boulder! the lions can get over that! *jumps* tammi: *jumps* tango: *jumps* firecracker: we have to change our feild...*looks at a bueatiful feild* wow!
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Both~Jumps
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:wait, *looks around* this is the feild where we started running from! well at least we lost those lions! *moves rocks around* i want to make a rock wall so those lions cant get to us, can you guys help?
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Both *help*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:*gets done* ok heres the wall! tammi: hey! we can make a waterfall there! tango: now THAT is good thinking!=;
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Both~We sholud me four wals with a door opening so then ya
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker: i dont think we can do that, we have a few beautiful mountains and because our fresh air*makes a waterfall* good
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Both~ok
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Firecracker:we miss muzzy, but I'm leading the herd, i cant leave
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Ruby i miss annie i'm going back bullet i miss cocoa
    edited 20 August, 2007
    firecracker:tango you go back with bullet and me, the herd, and tammi with stay *meanwhile, muzzy is at the stable with annie and cocoa*
    edited 20 August, 2007
    muzzy:ok guys we..*sees the 3 horses* your back! wheres firecracker and tammi? tango: they have to stay there
    edited 20 August, 2007
    Cocoa~Muzzy i'm worried about bullet i hope no pegent horse come back Annie~me 2