VIOLET\\\"S Birthday & COTW Party!!!

ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
July 4 is my Bestest Friend in the Whole Wide World\'s Birthday and now he is COTW too!!! At 8:30 Pm Catster time he turns 8 years old in KY!! **BIRTHDAY BOY VIOLET** ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P **PURPLE FIREWORKS at Midnight**

Comments

• ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 3 July, 2007
    **Violet\'s RIDE to the party** This will be his ride all week!!!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    I know it is 4th of July but we must have some purple for Violet\'s Party!! **BIRTHDAY CAKE**. **FLOWER POWER BALLOONS** **FLOWERS on all the tables**
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Oops the ride link didn't work. It is a PURPLE stretch limo of course!!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Violet turns 8 years old at 9pm catster time. ;P;P;P
  • karen ventikaren venti DeptfordMember Posts: 284
    edited 3 July, 2007
    =; WOW Rocky ann Look at all the beautifl violet covered decorations! Too pawsome, you did a wonderful job!!!!! Happy Birthday Violet, you look purry handsome in your red, white and blue bow tie! You are purry patriotic! Have fun at your pawtry today and Happy Independance Day to you, your family and all your furriends that stop by! Sandpaper kisses and wishes! ;c; Princess |bb| Alice ;P Thelma :P Louise |:|
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Princess, Alice , Thelma and Louise!!!! So happy you could stop by :D
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Here is a *Personal FLAG CAKE* for each kitty to take home tonite!! ;P:P;P:P;P;P:P
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 3 July, 2007
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIOLET!!!! You are such a good friend and detective! We hope you have the bestest birthday ever and we will stop by tomorrow to see you on your birthday. Did you know they are having fireworks here in Albuquerque in your honor tomorrow?? Cool, huh?;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Nikko !! Happy 4th tomorrow!! Violet reported that his neighbors were already doing fireworks tonite in honor of his COTW !!! What great neighbors :))
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hey, Violet! Happy Birthday. I will do a fun birthday dance for you. *Scooter does a tap dance* Concats from Nikko and I on being COTW too! woooo hoooooooo!
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hi Rocky Ann!!!:-h:-h HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIOLET!!!;P|bb||bb|:P And congrats on being COTW as well!!!! ;c;;c; HURRAY FOR VIOLET!!!!|$|
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Leo!!!! ;P:P;P:P So nice of you to stop by!!!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    I WANT TO WISH VIOLET A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:P:P Congrats Violet being COTW!!!|$||^|
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Luca!!!!;P
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet!:-h %:D%;c;;P:P:P%:D%;c; Purrs and headbutts, Gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi and Charlie
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hi everyone!!:-h Happy Birthday Violet!;P;P Wow Rocky Ann, you have really put together quite the spread here.
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :-h:-hHi Rocky Ann!!! ;P:P|bb||$|
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hey Rocky Ann! Knead help? Only 4 minutes until Violet's bday is officially here!!! ;c;;c;;c;
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hi Kitties :-h:-h It is almost Violet's bday and almost USA's Birthday on the East Coast !!!! ;P:P;P:P
    edited 3 July, 2007
    I'm tickled pink (errr PURPLE) that Violet is celebrating: 4th of July, his Bday AND COTW!!!!!!!!! HOLY CATNIP!!!! What purrrfect timing!!!! |:||:||:|
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Is Violet coming tonight??? Should we all jump out and scream Happy Birthday?
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Only a few more minutes friends!! Rocky Ann, you've decorated the place up nicely!! Violet will be surprised!!!!! Here, let me help you with that!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Boogers!!!! Wow, Fireworks are going off by us right now in Cali!!! They must be thinking of our East coast friends. Lets pour the champagne into the purple glasses!!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *helps pour purrple champagne* Diego! I think we should surprise him!! I think he's around! We just got a pawmail!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    I think Violet might be sleeping already. But I thought I'd do it in his honor anyways!! And to start off the 4th for the ....EAST COAST (does east coast sign)
    edited 3 July, 2007
    I love all the purple! Me and Violet have that in common!! Oh it's ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!! ::o::o::o
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Great job Rocky Ann!!!=; This is wonderful!! I love how you set up everything!! Happy Birthday Violet!!!|bb|:P And congrats being Cat Of The Week!!!;c; Fluffy Rubs and Warm Purrs, Saki
    edited 3 July, 2007
    I think Violet is coming over in his purple limo right now. The driver just called me !!!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Woo Hoo!!!!!!
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Get Ready!!!