Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

VIOLET\\\"S Birthday & COTW Party!!!

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Violet and concats for being COTW! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Pawty! :P Pawty! :P Pawty! :P ;P|bb|;P
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet;P;P;P;P;P:P:P:P:P:P:P Concats fur being Cat of the Week;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Lauren JohnsonLauren Johnson Member Posts: 22
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ;P Hey Violet, thanks fur coming to my birthday! I hope you have a wonderful one to. Today you can do whatever you want. Even torture siblings I do it all the time.:-$ Concats and have a great day!:P:P:P|bb| Bye:-h ~Max~
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet;P;P:P:P|bb||bb||bb| hope your day will be great|bb||bb||bb| Concats to the new Cat of the Week;c;;c;;c;=D>=D>=D>
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet;P;P:P:P|bb||bb||bb| hope your day will be great|bb||bb||bb| Concats to the new Cat of the Week=D>=D>=D>=D>
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet;P;P:P:P|bb||bb||bb| hope your day will be great|bb||bb||bb| Concats to the new Cat of the Week%:D%%:D%;c;;c;;c;=D>=D>=D>
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet;P;P:P:P|bb||bb||bb| hope your day will be great|bb||bb||bb| Concats to the new Cat of the Week;c;;c;;c;|bb||bb||bb|;P;P
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet;P;P:P:P|bb||bb||bb| hope your day will be great|bb||bb||bb| Concats to the new Cat of the Week;P;P:P:P|bb||bb||bb|=D>=D>
  • Barbi MBarbi M Southern JerseyMember Posts: 4,507
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday and catgrats Violet ;P |:| |$| :P |bb| |:|
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet and catgrats on your COTW honor |:| ;P |bb| :P;c;
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Violet... Happy Birthday to you!!! ;P |:| %:D% =D>
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday to the Birthday boy ;P %:D% |$| |bb| |:|
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet |:| |:| |:|b Is anyone here at the pawty??? Where did everyone go :?
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hi every kitty and Happy Birthday Violet :-h Does anyone wanna play mousies with me? Hellooooooooo :? |^| ;P |:|
  • Meg Thompson-WebbMeg Thompson-Webb AugustaMember Posts: 317
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Violet!! ;c;;c; I brought some tuna cupcakes with sprinkles, and some catnip punch. I also brought you a box full of toy mice! They aren\'t as good as REAL mice, but they will do!! ;P|bb|:P Have a great birthday!! I think I\'ll start a conga line to dance!! Hugs, Ashley
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Kitties!!! *throws purple mousies in the air for Picasso to catch* Oh my goodness, there are even parades for Violet's Birthday and Skeezix is in a parade!! ;c;;c; I wonder if he will be in his stroller?! %:D% Hannah those flower cookies are just so purrty!!! I hope your bad storms go away. *eats one of the flowers* YUMMY!!! I will come back and play later. I must take a 4th of July siesta right now!! :^: :-h
  • Meg Thompson-WebbMeg Thompson-Webb AugustaMember Posts: 317
    edited 4 July, 2007
    COTW AND a birthday? Does it get any better than that! Milk it for all you can get with your pawrents!! Lots of treats and food...hmmm...I sure am getting hungry. Think I'll mosey over to the food tables!! Then, I feel a nap coming on!!! Have a wonderful birthday!;P;P:P%:D% Meows, Toonces:^:
  • Lauren JohnsonLauren Johnson Member Posts: 22
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hey Violet, last night my sissy lit morning glory sparklers and they were pink and purple! Is that a bounce house???!!! **tries to run and jump in bounce house but trips and ends up rolling in** I'm okay...:r:r:r ~Max~
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry we are late! Mom had to do another Jessica rescue today. This time we have a baby bird! :?
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    I know I'm late getting here, but just wanted to pop in and say Happy Birthday and Happy COTW, Violet! Best wishes, Felix |bb|
  • Diane PastvaDiane Pastva Member Posts: 8,377
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy birthday to Violet! ;P Be alert for the vichus deer and birds!
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 4 July, 2007
    hi there dear voilet happy birthday to you. I brought some treats for you on your special day. |bb|
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Thanks Felix and friends! And thanks Buttons for the treats! It has been a pawsome birthday and start to my COTW honor - Wowza! ;P

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    I'm milkin' it Toonces - MOL! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Patricia WanzenriedPatricia Wanzenried Kettle FallsMember Posts: 7,273
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Congratulations Violet on COTW - it couldnt happen to a prettier lady! And a happy happy birthday to you to. Thanks for inviting me to your party. Point me to the piano and I will play Happy Birthday for you - Ive been practicing. Chadwick
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    :-h Violet! Happy Birthday Is the Birthday boy here? Hello! :P

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hi Violet; I think we missed him KiKi... Grabs more cake... Have a good one! ;P:P|bb|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Violet! And catgrats on being Cat of the Week too!! ;P;P
  • Susan ParettsSusan Paretts Las VegasMember Posts: 254
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Just wanted to pop in and say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET!!! May you get lots of treats and extra cake (especially if it\'s tuna flavored or chicken flavored cake MOL)!! Purrs & hugs, Lily (and family) ;P:P;P:P
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Lady?!??! :-O Violet ... is there something you aren't sharing with all of us? :-$