Macaroni\'s Birthday Party

P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
;P;P :P:P |bb||bb| Mac here's an all day party just for you *setting out food, drinks, toys and of course brusellballs!!! Happy Birthday and everyone enjoy the party!!!!

Comments

• julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Mac comes running in, *Winnie and Chester are throwing me a party for my birthday, so here I am, I will be in and out, my mom has to go to work this afternoon. Thanks guys.*
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 4 July, 2007
    You are most welcome !! *handing mac a huge bunch of balloons*
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 4 July, 2007
    A pawty??? No pawty is complete without catnip bubbles!!! **sets up a bubble blowing machine** Happy birthday, Macaroni!! ;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 4 July, 2007
    I brought some mini lobster potpies for everykitty!!! **sets tray on table** Happy birthday!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Wow, everything looks pawsome!!!!! **eyes the table filled with food** Here are some catnip toys to play with!! Happy birthday!!! |bb|::o:P|bb|::o:P
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 4 July, 2007
    I LOVE bubbles (see my page) *chasing bubbles*
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Macaroni! Hope you have a great one and many more! ;P;P;P Linus, Mr. Fez, and Mickey
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Bubbles, oh what fun, *Mac tries chasing bubbles* That is so much fun, and the food is scrumptous. What a lucky kitty, I am.:))
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Woo Hoo - Macaroni is having a birthday today! Have a super duper day, Mac! ;P:P;P:P;P

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 4 July, 2007
    M ;c; A ;c; C ;c; A ;c; R ;c; O ;c; N ;c; I Happy Happy Birthday, Macaroni! ;P:P:P

The Cats in the Clover

edited 4 July, 2007
    Glad to share a birthday with a great kitty like you, Macaroni! Hope your day is pawsome! =;%:D%;P:P%:D%

The Cats in the Clover

edited 4 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY B:PR;c;O:h:T=D>H:))E|:|R|bb|.
  • edited 4 July, 2007
    Hi everykitty and Macaroni especially!! Happy 10th Birthday, Mac!! ;P ;P ;P ;P And may you have many more!! Purrrrrsssss, Rusty, Annie, Pumpkin, Tommy, Sam, Buffy and Fledermaus ("Bat")
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Macaroni:P:P I can't stay cause mom is getting ready to leave for DAYTONA BABY!!!|$||$|
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Macaroni & Cheese :)) Hope you have a great birthday and a Great 4th, another Yankee Doodle Kitty!
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Happy Birthday Macaroni!
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ***motions to Diogi*** bring em over here We brought you a whole wagon full of tuna & mouse burgers!
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hi Pooh bear:-h:-h wanna help me sing to Macaroni before mom has to go?
    edited 4 July, 2007
    A very Happy Birthday to you dear sweet Macaroni! *places a giant mouse shaped cake on the table along with all the other goodies* We know how you got the Macaroni part of your name...still trying to figure out that innocent part..:-k :)):)):))
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ***sings at the top of his lungs*** Happy birfday to you, happy birfday to you, happy BIRFDAY MACARONI!!! Happy|$||$|Birfday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!%:D%;P
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Joins in with Zippie in singing to Macaroni....adds Violet too!
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Zippie tell your meowmy to be careful and HAVE FUN!!!!!
    edited 4 July, 2007
    She will & she says thanks. Mommy says I can hang out quietly until she gets out of the shower! So I'll hang out with you!
    edited 4 July, 2007
    To answer Sunshine's question, the Innocent, part of my name came from my trial, when I was found innocent of stealing the bacon grease from the skillet. The story is in my diary. :-h
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hey Chester did you bring any brussel balls, Meowmy has to go to work in a few (she is getting time and half so she doesn't mind and she will be off early) want to kick a few....hmmmmm, shakes his head, I think I still have water in my ear...
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Zippie, you don't have to be quiet. BTW, my mom says she would love to go to Daytona, it is one of her favorite places.:^:
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ahhhh, just curious there Macaroni....I would never think you would be guilty of anything...such and innocent looking face :)):))
    edited 4 July, 2007
    come on over here Zippie...paws a brusselball his way...
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Chester did bring the brusselballs, lets go find them. I don't feel 10 years old at all. Let's play.:h:
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Bacon does strange things to me, and I cannot be held accountable for my actions, mom just thought she caught me, but 2 juries of my purrs, found me innocent. MOL...:))