Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Macaroni\'s Birthday Party

13»

Comments

• Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday macironie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! http://home.socal.rr.com/bonniek/pictures/July_4th.jpg cake!!!!!!!!
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Thanks everyone for coming, mom has to go to work in a couple of hours, so I may not be here much anymore. I enjoyed my party and there will be food, drink, toys, and brusselballs all afternoon and evening. Watch out for fireworks, kitties, STAY SAFE and join me under the bed when the fireworks begin.:))
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *lights a sparler wand and turns off the lights and there is no windows*sparklies!!!!
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *racing in* we're here Frankie. Mommy is doing her accounting and THINKS she should get the puter. Doesnt she get that she is in the way of our lunch. *pawing a couple crabcakes* wow these are goods. Thanks.
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Macaroni! ;P Hope it's the best... You're lucky to have a nationally observed birthday. :))
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *writes on floor*happy bir-thd-ay ma----cer-oine dont touch that its made of fire
  • justin tablerjustin tabler Indianapolis/BloomingtonMember Posts: 304
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy birthday, you bug whippersnapper. Glad you got your bacon on this morning, you lucky dude. Great party. I love the decorations.;P
    edited 4 July, 2007
    I think Cookie meant 'BIG whippersnapper,' not 'bug.' Happy birthday, Macaroni. You look great. Big, beautiful cowcats usually do though, don't we? Is it too early for a catniptini? It is a holiday.
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Brussellballs! Yes. I like to knock them off tables and see how much distance I can get horizontally. And I will be under that bed when the fireworks begin. I was just under there for the vacuum.
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Great party, Macaroni. You look fantastic, and does the place, and the food is out of this world. Sorry, I kinda made a b-line for the buffet when I heard someone say 'crabcakes.' Ummm. Crabcakes.
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Watch out for the flying brusselballs, and I think more crabcakes are on the way. Let's all enjoy.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Woooohoooooooooooooooo Happy Birthday Macaroni. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P

Bruce The Boss

• Karin PruessnerKarin Pruessner DurbanMember Posts: 2,110
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Macaroni!!! ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P
    edited 4 July, 2007
    WOW, I am so honored to have international guests at my party. Thanks Brucey and Pukey for attending. Thanks all kitties, and mom is on her way to work, but the party can continue.
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *caterers carrying in a whole new supply of food and drinks* cant have Mac's friends going hungry just because they come on later in the day
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Bear with me! We are having bad storms here, and computer trouble!
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Oh Pooh, it just won't post correctly !
    edited 4 July, 2007
    I give up Mac! Just wanted to say Happy 10th birthday!|bb| ;P |bb| ;P |bb| ;P |bb|
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Morgan scampers in, ducks a few flying Brusselballs - Happy Birthday Macaroni!!!!!!!! |bb||bb|
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *checking in and making sure the caterer has set up the happy hour treats* ymmmmmm *grabbing a shrimp cocktail and catini. Happy Birthday again Mr Mac and Cheese!!
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Sorry I missed you, Macaroni! Just popping in to say Happy Birthday! While I'm here, I'll check out the food and grab a catini! Did I hear something about crab cakes? *gets a catini and heads for the buffet table*
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hey Felix. Yup there are tons of crabcakes, all kinds of appetizers, a full bar, all kinds of food. Heck we even had them make some "Mac and Cheese" and some MACaroni salads *giggle*. I think we are having MACaroons later
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Black Jack and I are a little late too, Felix! But we're here =) Mmmmm Mac and Cheese sounds good! And Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy MAC! ;P;P;P Purrrrrrs and Headbonks, Biscuit
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Hi everyone! Happy B-Day Macaroni! Meow! Black Jack
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Oh wait we forgot these before *putting out the MACadamia nuts*
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *pulling in a huge cake made out of macarooms* Happy Birthday Dessert Time Macaroni!!!!!!!!