Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Monster&Crossfire,s lake side resort

as may some of you know me and crossfire are getting married so i have desided to make her a resort heres what we have basics and information Rooms=10 treats deliver to me or crossfire,s page Room service=2 treats get other kittys to clean your room Breakfast times=9:00am-10:00am Lunch=12:00pm-1:00pm Dinner=6:30pm-8:00pm outside activites horse park=Bring own horse or use on of ours and saddle up and ride into the wind or on the race track hot tub=Free anyone enjoy a nice hot tub? swimming pool=a inground pool gose down 18 feet and 20 feet long! and well..just swim while ya can:)) tiki bar=My job i serve some great smoothies! or enjoy some coconuts and some yummy stake and fish and salads trails=free camping equipment=1 treat see some lions and tigers and bears oh my! joking but you might see some bears and bunnys we get some sightings of a phantom horse up there or so they say ;) could be a phantom horse or a wild? Duck feeding at lake=Free feed=1treat 1 bag of food for 1 treat swim bye the falls=free animal aquarium=Free see some dolphins sharks a baby beluga whale we got some mannates sting rays turtles tortisouse octopusses squids baby squids so don,t be scared sea horses and jelly fishes and more indoor activites pool=Free shoot some pool get the 8 ball and win the game! entertainment room=Free we have playstations x box 360,s dreamcast eye toys board games like sorry monopoly candy land and more 5 tv,s and a warm snuggly fire place for those slightly cold days kids area=Free we provide them with snacks yummy juice they get nap time some cool video games a big pool and theres slides and tubes in the pool to! we give them floats floaties for there arms if they can,t swim and goggles party room=for adults hwo need to chillax and party there wittle bottoms off heck i drank to much punch once and collapsed on the floor cuse i was tired from dancing:)) summer door hot springs=Free anyone like sitting in a ice bowl with hot water in it? sprinklers=free come get wet you know you want to swimming pools theres 7 of them have fun gift shop come get your suveniors stuffed animals hats glasses shirts and more! stuffed animal horses these are our great race horses here at the stables wanna memory of them well get a stuffed horse of them sonyador=Free goliaths boy=rare addition barbaro=rare addition smarty jones=fine condition ruffian=Rare limited for a short time gallanight=mint condition seabiscuit=RARE limited time! war admiral=Free well you can pick any of them spa room Owner=Crossfire,s job and place yes you own the spa area my sweet i thought sence i run the stables and teach the cats how to ride like a jockey on the horse i figured i let you own a place spa room=Free&workout room weight liftinng =2 treats tredmills=Free trampolines=4 treats message center=5 treats get a back rub foot messages=Free manicures=Free toe nails or paw nails or both? mud baths=Free it,s not really mud but it is relaxing well thats all i got right now im thinking of more stuff soon NEW STUFF IS HERE!! boat rides=in the morninng you ride on ss cross&m at night you ride on S.S. Crossfire night activites night time tokyo derby races=Free you win you get 20 treats right to your page and we also have these races Breeders cup=Free Ivys=Free Plums=Free Independence cup=Free purse aka treats 15,000$ Fireworks=Free come get your glowsticks lightup earings sparklers and lightup glasses catch a wild horse=Free you can try to catch one guarentee your not gonna get one beacuse these horses are fast and wild there are lots more of them on the island animal rescue=My job and crossfires animal breakdown? take it here and i and my wife will make it better movie theater=Free any kind of movie

Comments

• Lea RiccioLea Riccio MilfordMember Posts: 12,576
    edited 5 July, 2007
    Coolio Monster!
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    thanx
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 5 July, 2007
    im in! *pays* ill stay for 1 night
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    once you check in it really actually becomes your home
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    NEW!! STUFF IS HERE!!! NEW STUFF IS HERE!!
    edited 5 July, 2007
    oh, then i wont stay thankyou.
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    muzzy you can stay! but it kinda becomes your house like thing while your staying
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    Im here!
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    So where's goliath?
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    hi baby
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    hiii, so where is Goliath??
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    walks down stables sees sonya sea biscuit barbaro smarty jones ruffian gallanight and the resot of the other horses and sees goliaths stall
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    OH my feline ***, what did they do to you boy?:((:((
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    just be quite and lift the blanke up stay low so he don,t see you
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    when i took him in he had alot of medical stuff to do
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    we gotta find those cats and get them good!
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    just forget about those cats there long gone bye now and that conutry is long far away
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    sonya neighs to barbaro and there talking to one another about goliath* goliaths boy walks away from the wall slowly and staggerly to the middle of the stall
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    But thats what horses are for! We can hop on a horse and search the country. Then when we find them *drags finger across her throught*
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    slaps his face just drop it he,s here now i rescued him and he,s safe now those kittys won,t see him anymore cuse they live in alaska and it,s to cold for horses to go there
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    oh, well we can take a plane!
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    just drop it ok
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    ok
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    goliath heres them talking and comes forward stall uhh crossfire get down he might see us and flip out just for safty of crossfire put arm over crossfire head and kinda leans over her
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    goliath heres them talking and comes forward stall uhh crossfire get down he might see us and flip out just for safty of crossfire put arm over crossfire head and kinda leans over her
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    oh great she had to leave now im stuck helping the horse alone stands up and goliath flings back to wall and rears opens stable door* it,s ok boy easy easy now horse stnads there eyeballing monster* puts halter on goliath ok red halter on check now the lead rope clicks lead rope onto the bottom of the halter and takes him out to the sunshine into the horse pool and trains in pool for 2 hours
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    those cuts are looking better now aren,t they boy
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    whats wrong: Goliaths boy:sends thought wave* i know your thinking about captain i don,t like him he,s mean to your family i know i hate him to
    edited 5 July, 2007
    no thankyou. i have a house thing at lillys
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    oh ok can you tell some cats we need costomers and i want crossfire to meet some new cats