Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Monster&Crossfire,s lake side resort

Comments

• edited 5 July, 2007
    guess he left oh well continues to lead goliaths boy around the reosrt 1 hour later pheww some walk around the whole place i think we can move it to the next level
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    sees whip in luna,s hand freaks out! neighs rears and pulls the plunger line it,s a really long lead rope about 6 feet and gallops off into the woods draging monster with him
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    takes sonya out and gallops after monster and goliath* monster let go of the plunger now!
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    lets go and flys to sonyas saddle stops horse
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    get off sonya now! i need my horse picks luna off horse and make sures shes back at the resort gallops off to goliaths boy and tries to find him at a high galloping pace begans to thunder and rain
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    sees goliath boy in river when his plunger is stuck on a log kicks sonyas side and they jump in the river at a full gallop
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 5 July, 2007
    :-h
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 5 July, 2007
    :-h %:D%
  • edited 5 July, 2007
    the other resort bonnie Minx and popsicle,s ocean side resort
  • edited 6 July, 2007
    hey wuz yp u two???:-h%:D%
  • edited 6 July, 2007
    no time got to get the horsey out the wiver
  • edited 6 July, 2007
    ok got it right hear hand it to monster
  • edited 6 July, 2007
    your supposed to be working at my moms resort
  • edited 6 July, 2007
    i im u are suppose to to
  • edited 6 July, 2007
    hey im sad i was crying*katie:(
  • edited 7 July, 2007
    why are you sad??????????:?
  • edited 7 July, 2007
    bonnie brung up captain but its over ok dont get mad!!!!:-$:-$
  • edited 7 July, 2007
    awwwwww:-O
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    Im here!
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    hello beutiful:)
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    takes out goliath sees he,s all flex and his cuts and scars and bruises are gone and he,s well muscled again see crossfire his coat is shiney he,s well flexed and musculer and he,s he,s changed
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    HI
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    see he,s like a new horse!
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    Yah thats amazing!
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    it took a heck of a long time to get him cooperative
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    Well you did a great job! *kisses monster on the cheeck*:r:)
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    oh shucks kisses back* hey i hear there 100 treat reward for hwo can catch this phantom horse cats have been seeing on the trails wanna go see if we can catch it?
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    Yah! sounds like fun
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    ok if were going to find it we need fast horses time to check the stable! i....barbaro,s not here at the stables anymore i finally had to put him down puts goliaths boy back in stable* time to search for horse well what we have at the stables let me make a new list we got new horses
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    Horse list Sonya aka sonyador Goliath aka goliaths boy Ruffian Smarty jones Seabisquit War admiral Man o war NEW Trigger Buttermilk Black jack Foot loose Prancer Patch Commanche Cobolt Garnet Windsong Barq Jasper and theres more coming in soon