Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Phoebe\'s Fabulous Birthday Bash!

Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
The birthday pawty for my girl, PHOEBE will be held here! It starts at midnight, in just a few minutes, and will run all day Saturday, July 7th...that is Phoebe's birthday!!!! Feel free to stop by, join the festivities, and have some treats and fun!!

Comments

• Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 6 July, 2007
    **looks around the pawty hall and sets about decorating, with the help of Ele', and Ambro** The PAWTY HALL looks great!!
    edited 6 July, 2007
    Gimme, I'm going to put the rest of the TABLEWARE and things over here on the food table!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 6 July, 2007
    Okay, the BOUNCE HOUSE is all set up, too!!!! %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 6 July, 2007
    **Ele' sets out the CATNIP CAKE**
    edited 6 July, 2007
    **Ambro sets out the OTHER CAKE** This cake is yummy!! The top layer is tuna, the middle layer is salmon, and the bottom layer is chicken!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Oops!! :r:r **Ambro sets out the OTHER CAKE** This cake is pawsome!! The top layer is tuna, the middle layer is salmon, and the bottom layer is chicken!!=;
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Phoebe, I made THIS CAKE just for you, because I would give you the world if I could!! :c9:c9
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Okay, there's plenty of food for everykitty!!! There are shrimp-ka-bobs, tuna cakes, crabcakes, mini lobsterpotpies...we'll have a full breakfast buffet in the morning, too!! And plenty of beverages!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P
    edited 7 July, 2007
    **gazes longingly at the FOOD TABLE** Gimme, do I really have to wait until guests get here??? I'm hungry!! :?
    edited 7 July, 2007
    We'll be back. Everykitty help yourselves to food and drink, and feel free to play in the bounce house and hang out!!
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 7 July, 2007
    I love the Bounce House!! And all the CAKES!!! Somekitties were thinking!!! Le Chat Shakers are here too ;c;;c;;c; ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; ;c;P;c;H;c;O;c;E;c;B;c;E;c; ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Hey Rocky Ann!!!! Thanks for stopping in!!!! There are pawty packs for everyone, too, so be sure to get one!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    ::o I LOVE party packs!!!! Gimme and Ele' and Ambro, you are really putting a great Party together for Phoebe!! She will be so excited!!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Gosh look at the place!!! Phoebe is going to love it Gimme!!! Hey RA :-h:-h:-h Knead any help?
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Oh gosh, Rocky Ann!!! I sure hope so. I want everything to be purrfect for her!! **wrings paws nervously**
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Hey Ambro!!! I hope your girl can come! I saw that she updated the code forum!!! Let's get our party on!!!! I'm sure Phoebe is getting her beauty sleep but what a great surprise!!! |:||:||:||:|
    edited 7 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Hondo!!! So good that Ele' , you and I were able to get back here quickly from New York for Phoebe's Party!! I can't wait to get back to NY though too. Phoebe's Birthday is on 7/07/07 What a lucky Birthday!!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Gimme dude, trust me... Your girl is going to be soooooooo excited!!! You and your siblings did pawsome setting up!!!! ::o
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Me too, Fido!!!! They got back into their house and got their typys all set back up, so maybe she'll be able to stop by!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Yes RA!! 7 is super duper lucky! And it being 7/7/7 is super lucky!!! Even Harry Potter knows this!! :))!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Can I get anyone a drink?
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Gimme don't be nervous at all. You did a GREAT job. Phoebe will be loving you to bits!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Me too, Rocky Ann!! I need to get my Shop on!!!! :)):))
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Gimme I'd love anything Pink!! Is there anything I can do to help with the party?
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Just enjoy, RA!!! One pink Catmo for you!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Sure is there pink lemonade? I don't want to drink a catmopolitan... I can't be all full of hiccups like RA! tee hee *sets up balloons and streamers*
    edited 7 July, 2007
    OOOh Hondo, thanks!!! We ran out of tape earlier!! Here's some lemonade!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    You all ought to see Ambro jumping in the Bounce House. His belly is like a shot out of the Matrix the way it glides up and dwown while he's jumping!! :))!:))!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    *checks out buffet* Yup! All looks good for today!!! MOL =;
    edited 7 July, 2007
    **Ambro gives Gimme the stink eye**