Facebook Users, Check out our new My Catster App!

Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
edited 10 July, 2007 in What I Love About Catster
Hey check it out! We just launched a NEW Facebook App called My Catster. :)) You can add your cat profiles directly from Catster (we'll take care of that) and then they'll appear in your Facebook page. We'll always use your most recent primary photo and bio info. It's really just version one. We hope in the coming months to keep adding more and more info with our Facebook apps. Biut it's a nifty start. We also made a new CAtster page that list this and all out Facebook Apps. We also started a Group in Facebook you can join. The links are all on this page: www.catster.com/facebook. Let us know what you think!

Comments

• Ima KittenIma Kitten Nacogdoches, TXMember Posts: 164
    edited 10 July, 2007
    I LOVE it! ;c;
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 10 July, 2007
    Me too!! :D Pawsome job!!!!!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 10 July, 2007
    What's Facebook? Is it like MySpace?
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 10 July, 2007
    Yeah, sort of. It was originally created for college students to network, then they opened it to high school and now its just totally open :)
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 10 July, 2007
    Yes, I thought it was a college thing. What's that one where people leave messages about everything they are doing moment by moment? Twitter or something. Sound hideous. :)) Mom doesn't even like her cell phone.