Minx,s water park&Movie theater&musement park

hi and welcome to the flordia water park here r some rides Food and drink stands!! popcorn lemonade milk pepsi water fruity water hot dogs corn dogs cottond candy burgers chicken apple sauce steak fruit salads fruit cups SHRIMP!!! 1.Big Thunder The largest water ride in Florida is at Rapids Water Park in West Palm Beach! Accelerate in a four-person tube to over 20 miles per hour and be propelled high up the walls of the Big Thunder funnel. 2.Body Blasters Get swept away in a flood of water as you blast through 1,000 feet of darkness. With nothing to hold onto but your swimsuit, you soar through heart-pounding drops and pulse-racing dips and curves. 3.Tadpool A wading pool for young toddlers with a tree trunk water slides and floating swamp animals to play on. 4. Splish Splash Lagoon Younger adventurers have an even bigger place to make a splash with three new slides, a fort, water-shooting cannons, floating swamp animals, a shipwreck and more. Perfect for the little ones and the whole family. 5.Alligator Alley Hold on for dear life as you attempt to climb across a chasm filled with gators and dragons! Using the net above, test your skills by trying to climb across floating swamp animals without falling into the water. 6.Lazy River Grab a tube and float around a quarter mile river. Journey through an aquatic rain forest, a wave channel, fountain island, shooting canons and under cascading waterfalls 7.Flumes Plunge down 1600 feet of spiraling, twisting flumes. We have with four flumes to choose from 8. Riptide Raftin' Our tube ride that accommodates up to five people. (It's the big green thing) 9. Big Surf Catch a wave in this 25,000 square foot wave pool with waves that can go up to 6 feet! 10.The Superbowls Our “Bowl” rides are here and only the Rapids has ‘em! Two super water slide rides, Baby Blue and Big Red, that spin… swirl… and send you plummeting into a heart stopping splash landing! 11.Tubin' Tornadoes Dare to ride out the storm in this totally tubular ride. Grab a tube and travel in the dark at the speed of light before plummeting downward in 1,000 feet of tunnel. Thunder through whirlwind twists and turns before plunging into a pool for a cool landing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ water rides TIDAL FORCE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Description One of the tallest splash-down rides in the world. Guaranteed to get you soaked Wave rider Get on the board. Catch a wave. Show us what you’ve got. The Waverider tests your skills as you sit and surf the waves. Two surfers go head-to-head in this friendly surfing Roller Soakers ROLLER SOAKER is the ultimate aerial water experience featuring water squirt guns, water sprayers, and spurting geysers. Each rider will be able to actually dump up to four gallons of water on spectators below, whenever they choose, while the spectators can direct huge water sprayers toward the riders, offering a drenching interaction for everyone. Tiny Timbers This is a small-scale log flume for children and accompanying adults. Log boats float at a slow pace in a water-filled canal. Canyon river rapids Riders are guaranteed to get drenched during this four minute white-water adventure that winds through five acres of canyon walls and waterfalls. Orca shows only happens when theres alot of guests

Comments

• Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 9 July, 2007
    hear
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    ok take your seat the show is about to began
    edited 9 July, 2007
    sits
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    luna: oh if only i could be in the ocean where the water glitters the sky opens oh f only i could Monster:dive off then comes up on orca whale standing on top of the tip of it,s nose take my hand luna: ok tales hand* 1 2 3 monster& luna: jump!! runs and dives into water
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    both come up on 2 orca whales standing on tips of noses:) luna dives off into water* orca gose back down dolphins come up and ride luna over 2 the stand announcer:well that was our begeninng now it,s to monster and his orcas:) crowd gose nuts!
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    monster dives off a few secs later comes on the back of the whale holding on to dorsal fin comes up and whale jumps into the water and splashes pepole
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    looks for annie in crowd dosen,t see her oh well whale rides monster over 2 stand
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    hold out fish whale comes straight up and grabs the fish and dose a back flip in air before hitting th water
    edited 9 July, 2007
    here
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    throws fish in air into the middle of the huge tank whale comes up and snatches it and makes a huge splash getting pepole soaked
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    i got to go hope we can do this next time
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    i got to go hope we can do this next time
    edited 9 July, 2007
    hey
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    im here
    edited 9 July, 2007
    me to like my motto
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    yup i know who your guy is
    edited 9 July, 2007
    yes u do
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    isn,t it that cat named umm what is his name?????:-k hmm isn,t it like johnny or somthing but i don,t want crossfire thinkinng the wrong thing so were just going to go in as regular freinds ok?
    edited 9 July, 2007
    lets go to IMing ok OK
  • edited 9 July, 2007
    umm ok so much for the movie talk to you on IM then:-k
  • edited 11 July, 2007
    im here
  • edited 11 July, 2007
    oh i can,t do anything for awhile im in luna,s hospital
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 13 July, 2007
    Hello
  • edited 13 July, 2007
    hi everyone so what do you want to do
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 13 July, 2007
    Lets go on the water slide
  • edited 13 July, 2007
    ok they have the really huge!!!! one
  • Jenny FirthJenny Firth ChicoMember Posts: 772
    edited 13 July, 2007
    Hi! I am here for my honeymoon! Anyone seen Aqua?
  • edited 13 July, 2007
    no we haven,t seen he rfor almost 2 3 days!!
  • edited 16 July, 2007
    im hear :-h
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    my mom improved the place alot