Tricks I can do

Neil SumnerNeil Sumner VistaMember Posts: 14
Hi everyone, I\'m Putt and I would like to invite everyone to come and see my tricks on my video. I can come,sit,shake both my paws on command and my dad puts up his triger finger & says bang and I play dead oh yeah did I purr out I was a cat. turn on sound enjoy |$|

Comments

• Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 13 July, 2007
    Aww cool we're heading over to check it out and we'll be sending you a friend request.
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 13 July, 2007
    I liked your tricks. MOL you are a tough kitty it took you a couple of bangs to go down once again good video=D>=D>
  • edited 13 July, 2007
    awww thats cool whenever my vacum turns on at my house i get up on 2 legs and run!! and when my owner gets string i jump in the air and playdead beacuse i landed in such a weird position
  • Neil SumnerNeil Sumner VistaMember Posts: 14
    edited 13 July, 2007
    Thanks for repllys. it takes me a few times to play dead. I just like to hear my Daddy say Bang!!!. My big sis (dog) she did all the tricks for daddy all the time. But she passaway now i\'m Cat/Dog...
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 13 July, 2007
    You are one cool Manx, Putt!=;