Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
Arrrr! Vincent an' Tigress (Thats Me!) will be havin' an engagement party starboard here! 't be this Sundee (th' 22nd)1:00pm Catster time. An' t' shake things up... 't be Sea cat themed! (Pirate speak for.. um Pirate themed MOL) So come on ou' an' be havin' a wee fun wi' all us scurvy cats!

Comments

• edited 16 July, 2007
    my owner Angelica colvin knows a boy named vincet he gose to Baltz elementary school wonder witch vincet this is???
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 16 July, 2007
    If you go to my page, I have his photo up all over the place... MOL
  • edited 17 July, 2007
    i did dosen,t have a pic of yur owner anywhere
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 17 July, 2007
    Ahoy Mates! I hope all ye scurvy bilge rats come to the pawty to help celebrate with Tigress and Vincent! I am so proud to be one of the bride's cats! ;c;%:D%;c;%:D% arrrrrrrr don yer best pirate garb if ye can..come join us for a tankard of pirate nip grog!
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 19 July, 2007
    *Looks at the beach and smiles* This is going to be so much fun! *Hammers sign in front of the party spot the reads: "This is a beach not a litter box!"* Okay now for some decorations....... *Puts up some Pirate decorations in the front of theparty spot. Then goes towards the ocean and puts up more decorations. Then heads over to make sure the Pirate ship is up for play. And not to forget about all the declawed kits she checks out the Inflatable Ship. Stands back and smiles.* Okay this is starting to look great! Now to go ask Leah's sister about those decorations she has.....
  • sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
    edited 20 July, 2007
    Hi Tigress! I See .. You didn't Paw Mail Me Yet But.. I'll Go Get Some Bluesh Dress! See Ya There Plus Tiger Will Be There.. Fluffy
  • SparkmanSparkman DuluthMember Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 July, 2007
    Ahoy Tigress en Vincent! I were thinkin' tah meself that yee might be needin' a few errr party warmers! *rolls in a keg of purrate styled rum-punch* *drags in a net of flopping fish* Arrrr, me hearties! Yo ho! Capt. Morgan
  • SparkmanSparkman DuluthMember Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 July, 2007
    %:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D% CONGRATULATIONS TIGRESS AND VINCENT!!!! Just wanted to stop by early with well wishes and purrs. PURRS guys! *back flip* --Sparkman!
  • edited 20 July, 2007
    Hi
  • edited 20 July, 2007
    So what kind of party is this supposed to be???:?:-/
  • sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Hey Minx! The Theme Is Parrrites! I Can't Say That Well.. But Its Really A Wedding!
  • Kjersti VagnildhaugKjersti Vagnildhaug Member Posts: 372
    edited 21 July, 2007
    I'm on my way!!!:-h
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Aye there, Concats Vincent and Tigress Me and me pirate winch thought we might be droppin by to leave ye wit a few treasures to nibble iffin we don't make it to the pawty (meowmy might still be in Wilmington with our twofur) We ere goin to try our bestest....but we wanted ta leave some fresh cut catmint (to go with Morgan's rum) and a big basket of mousies to make walk the plank.....enjoy! Purrrrrs, Pooh Bear and Sunshine
  • Susan ParettsSusan Paretts Las VegasMember Posts: 254
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :-hAhoy Vincent and Tigress!! We\'re friends of Vincent\'s brothers Martin and Angel Hugo, and we wanted to drop in and with you a very happy engagement and pawty!! :) Pirate Purrs, Lily, Emmy, Davy, Cougar, TJ, & Sammy, and Angels Tiger & Miss Kitty ;P;P:P:P
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Amelia sneaks in and puts some bottles with ships in them around the area and some flower arrangements with pirate items stuck on sticks and put in the flower pots. She looks around and thinks how great everything looks!! \"That Tigress is some clever kitty!\" she thought. She puts some balloons around and hides some bowls of brussel balls behind something.....*:?
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Oh, hi Amelia!!!!! **waves** We're so happy for you, Tigress and Vincent! I brought a big tray of crabcakes, and Gimme and Ambro are bringing the rest of the goodies!!! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h:-h Cooncats to you, Tigress and Vincent!! **sets huge platter of mini lobster permaquid potpies on table**
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **looks around to see if he can spot Oly in the crowd** Best wishes to you, Tigress and Vincent!!!! **sets big bowl of Kitty Kaviar on table, along with a tray of shrimp-ka-bobs** |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Vincent & Tigress: I wanted to stop by early because I won't be around when your party starts. Congratulations to two great kitties - I wish you all the best! |bb|

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 22 July, 2007
    Go V =; I =; N =; C =; E =; N =; T Go T ;c; I ;c; G ;c; R ;c; E ;c; S ;c; S I hope you have a fun party today! Congratulations!

The Cats in the Clover

edited 22 July, 2007
    Congratulations Vincent and Tigress! Have a fun time, and I hope your engagement party is the best ever! You are two great kitties! =D>=D>=D> ;) |bb|

The Cats in the Clover

• Rita Anne ProvenzanoRita Anne Provenzano PhilapawMember Posts: 635
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Tocca Dolce stops by and leaves her pressies from the whole gang. Will matching food dishes do??? She hopes that shrimp and crab balls for the party will do for the guests. (She couldn't come empty handed!) *Tigress and Vincent, warm, wonderful wishes for a lifetime of happiness and joy* With all things good, Tocca Dolce, Bluey, Stella, Nico, Licorice, Ava, Dash, Cookie and Milk (put those party favors DOWN!) and the newest baby, Guinness (possibly new name?)
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 22 July, 2007
    hi vincent&tigress,I came to your engagement party early. Do you need help setting up?
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi, Vincent & Tigress!! Concatulations!! *sets down a huge lobster pie & seafood stuffing on the table with all the other yummy foods* It's sooo beautiful today! What a great day fur a purrate theme engagement pawty!! *walks around randomly placing sand dollars & little treasure chests for special treats for efurryone & sets a big sea worthy chest next to Vincent & Tigress's seats* :D mama has to run around more (she came back from the transport & still has other errands to run) so I might not make it for the pawty but wanted to drop this by fur you 2!!!
  • Andrea BennettAndrea Bennett Linn CountyMember Posts: 6,234
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi all we came early to concat Vincent and Tigress on their engagement. Our typist has to deal with two other pawties at other group forums. Our angel furrblings have dates at RBK and we owe Alphie a day visit at the garden. Sorry we cannot stay.|^| Socks, Shwizz and family
  • Ellie(Elinore) ClarkEllie(Elinore) Clark Member Posts: 9,364
    edited 22 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c;;c; Yea Vincent and Tigress, we love pirates.;c;;c;;c;
  • Lorilee DavisLorilee Davis EugeneMember Posts: 668
    edited 22 July, 2007
    A Cougar blessing for Vincent and Tigress, To Vincent and Tigress I raise my paw Of your love I am so in awe I wonder if you could teach me how To ask my precious Chelsea to say MEOW But what is most important now Is your happiness and vows To love each other forever more It's obvious why you would both adore Each other For you are both so special and dear And to you both I give this cheer Hurray to Vincent and Tigress!!!! Your marriage will surely be blessed From Heaven above And to you both I send my Cougar love I am so happy for both of you! Cougar kisses to you both and all of my love, Navin R. Johnson-Davis
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Morgan scampers in, and hangs up Pirate Bannners that say Congrats to the Fabulous Couple. He puts a pile of Pewter Plates and Goblets on the table.
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Amigo wheels in a full cart of Captain Morgan's Cat Rum. Morgie - this stuff is NOT Light! Do you think we have enough?
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Concatulations Vincent and Tigress! :-h:);c;:c9 Purrs, Zoey