Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Comments

• Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Calvin, Socks and Gracis Mae It's great to see you here!!:-h:-h Purrs, BooBoo
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *rushes in to look around* Wow! Thanks everyone for all the help! Ive got to go check on a few more details, but will be rushing in and out. I have Pirate ships to play on. Plus that section over there *points toward the far left* is set aside for bb ball! See you all soon!
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **Oly looks around as she comes inside** Arrrr! This be a right fine lookin place for a pirate pawty! |$| I see there is plenty of rum, that's always a good thing. It can get ugly quick if pirates run out of their rum! :)) And something smells heavenly... **follows her nose to investigate**
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Oly!!! *runs over toward her* Arrr matey! How do you like the decorations so far?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I be havin' set up a brussles ball spot, an' a place fer dancin'.. oh what did I do wi' that music...
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **Hugs Tigress** Concats on the engagement! ;c; That Vincent is sure a cutie! I love your outfit, very purratey!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Thanks! meowmy almost forgot to get the hat on me... MOL *Puts on some music*
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Meowlo! Oops I meant Arrrrrrrgh me mateys!! :-h I be here for only a bit, me bucko's...but had to come concatulate ye!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Red is a good color on you! I loved the song that Navin wrote for you and Vincent! He's such a talented Cougar!
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Hi sweehteart!!!! *runs to Tigress and hugs her tight!!* I love you!!!!! |:| Hi Oly!!!! so glad you were safe from the storm!!!|$|
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Snowy! *hugs her tightly* Glad you could make it... I haven't even seen Vincent yet... I hope he hasn't gotten cold feet already MOL
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Arr Snowy! Love your outfit!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Vincent! I am so glad to see you! Meowmy ran off to Oly's house and I haven't been able to talk to you!!! *giggles as she kisses him*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :)) Hi Vincent! Thanks. **Gives Vincent a big hug** You are looking cute as ever! Concats to you too on the engagement. You two make such a pawsome couple, I hope you'll both be very happy together!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *hugs Oly, Tigress and Vincent* Arrrrgh ye sweethearts!! MOL guess sweethearts isn't very piratey! Thanks Oly...glad you like it! And I agree...Navin sure is pawsome!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :c9 Hello sweetheart!!! *runs to Snowy and holds her close...*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Heads over to the table to pour everykit some of Captain Morgan's Cat Rum. * They brought alot.. so we might as well drink up MOL
    edited 22 July, 2007
    The Cap'n of me heart!! *giggles as Martin pulls her close...and looks up into his eyes with love* Ooh I'd love something to drink, thanks Tigress!
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Meowlo, everykitty! Hey Vincent and Tigress!! Concatulations! *brings over a case of catnip beer for the pawty*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Tigress you look adorable!!!! but you always do !!!!=;
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Takes a drink and laughs* I think lots of kits thought the pawty was yesterday. *Puts down her mug* Do you want to break in the dance floor Vincent?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Rusty!!! I love your hat, me matey!!! :))
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hello RUSTY!!!:-h Everyone, Rusty is one of my groomscats!!!!;c;
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    My lovely kitty friends Fiona, Tabitha and Zoe should hopefully be joining me soon! They are sisfurs - hope you don't mind my inviting them. *grabs a bottle of the catnip ale and opens it*
  • Tina WallaceTina Wallace ukiahMember Posts: 1,644
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Congratulations Tigress and Vincent on your engagement...You two make acute couple
    edited 22 July, 2007
    %:D% I'd love ot dance sweetheart!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Thanks Rusty! Welcome t' our party !
    edited 22 July, 2007
    thank you everyone for coming!!! my sweetheart can sure throw a pawty!!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Waves at everykit as she drags Vincent to the dance floor*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Meolwo Friggy!! Ooh I love your outfit!! Those braids look so sweet on you!