Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Comments

• Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *points to the dJ* If you give him enough dubloons.. he may play anything you want.... and if that doesn't work.. slip him some of the rummmm!
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Friggy - Earth Wind & Fire is good, too!!
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Vincent gazing at Tigress....* " That Tigress is such a lovely girl.....":c9
  • Tina WallaceTina Wallace ukiahMember Posts: 1,644
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Thanks for the Rummmmmm Captin Morgan...is it your own special mix...hehehe* Takes a nice drink and looks around the room*
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Martin Hands him a cup of catnip tea and they watch everyone dance and just enjoy themselves! Would you like a nibble of crabcake too? Purrs, Elmer
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :D YEP she sure does!!! *Martin looking at Tigress...* That girl can shake her booty TOO!!!!|^|
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Friggy It's wonderful to meet you! *shakes paw* Isn't this a wonderful pawty for Vincent and Tigress?! Purrs, Elmer
    edited 22 July, 2007
    My date isn't here yet...has anyone seen Fafnir? He has aViking helmet just like me...hehhee..and I bet he likes Rummmmm too...
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    *passes the deejay some doubloons* After the Commodores, play some Rick James please! :D
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *she blushes at Martin's comment, then shrugs and shakes her booty.* Lots of trunks full of treasure out here huh Snowy... *giggles and blows Vincent a kiss*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Snowy, Gives his good furrend Snowy a big hug!! So glad to see you! Purrs and kisss, lmer
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    My three dates aren't here yet, either - they said they might have to be "mute" but hopefully they'll make it soon.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Elmere thanks for the catnip cakes!!!%:D%
    edited 22 July, 2007
    THREE dates!!! %:D% Whoa, Rusty!! that sounds dangerous!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Looks at the doubloons* Rick James hmmmm I think I can do jus' that * bites the doubloon as he searches the cds*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Well Elmer? Rusty? either of you like to busta move? hehehe
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Oh, I brought Greenies treats for everyone, too! *spots a big glass bowl at the bar and pours the Greenies into it*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Three dates! Wow you will be a busy kit! *Passes him some more rummm*
  • Connie UyConnie Uy WaldorfMember Posts: 10,578
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Everyone. My sister's Zoe, Fiona , and I are Rusty's date. Is he here yet?
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey Vincent, MOL!! It just sorta happened - they're sisfurs and I asked if one of them would like to go with me to the party but they all three accepted! Not that I mind, hee hee!! :D
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Martin You're welcome for the crab cakes! The music is great isn't it? Purrs, Elmer
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I think I hear them playing my song...
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Aw thanks my sweet furriend!! *hugs Elmer back tightly* I am glad to see you too! *giggles with Tigress* Yep...loads of treasures here!!! *gazes with love at her treasure...her Martin*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Rusty!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h well HI Tabitha!!! He's here allright!!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Did I hear the word "Crab cakes"??
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Zooey!!! glad you could make it! Rusty's here somewhere!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Welcome t' th' party. Grab a mugg o' rumm or yer choice o' drink. Then shake yer booty! ( lots o' booty chests ou' thar on th' dance deck dasn't ya know!)
    edited 22 July, 2007
    My Daddy is telling me I have to go now...WWAAaaaa....he's taking Meowma out to lunch...Lucky Meowma.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Fiona!! :-h Oh, good bye then Friggy!! tell them to enjoy themselves!!!|^|