Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Comments

• Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *waves * It was nice meeting you!
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey Friggy, if you boyfriend wouldn't mind, I'll dance with you...
  • Tina WallaceTina Wallace ukiahMember Posts: 1,644
    edited 22 July, 2007
    have a good time Dancing everykitty! Vicent you look so handsome with Tigress on your arm...You two make such a great couple.:-h
  • Connie UyConnie Uy WaldorfMember Posts: 10,578
    edited 22 July, 2007
    We're not doing anything weird with Rusty. We're just all really good friends. The three of us didn't want to fight over him.
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Bye Friggy! Nice to meet you! Hey, my dates are here!! Hi MD5 ladies!! :-h :-h :-h
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I think that's very sweet Tabitha... A fun group date!
  • Tina WallaceTina Wallace ukiahMember Posts: 1,644
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Oh Rusty Thank You...I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much...but I must go.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    More shipmates th' better. Glad ye lasses could make 't!
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 22 July, 2007
    ARRRRR. scurvy cats:-h Vincent mate, you have a grand lady there.. Watch your step or to the plank you'll go!
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Sorry I disappeared I was in search of somecat but didn't see him. Rusty you sly old cat you! Three lovely ladies! **waves to Rusty's dates** Ah, good rum, good music, and good friends what more could a purrate ask for!
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Can I interest you ladies in some ale or rum???
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Friggy!! Oh my! Crabcakes!!! I am with you Fiona....let's nibble! *giggles*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    So, Vincent and Tigress! The lucky couple, I presume?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Tick. ARRRRGGGG!!! well I don't want to walk the plank!!!!:r
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Every Kitty A toast to Vincent and Tigress on their engagement and best wishes for a purrfect life together!! Raises glasss of cat nip tea and gives three cheers!!!!!!!! Loves and Hugs, Elmer
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Bye Friggy **waves** Hope she can come back and join us later, I really liked her hat! Hi there TICK! Love your outfit :))
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Yes, Rusty. We'd like some ale, Thanks!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :h: yes Tabitha, I am the lucky groom to be with my beautiful Tigress!!!!=D>
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *looks at Vincent* Yes I am lucky! He is so sweet! *Snuggles close to Vincent*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    We cant' stay too long. We have to find out what happens to Harry Potter.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Oh Elmer! you are a very gentlecat!!! :h: A toast to the future bride and groom!!!;c;
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey Rusty, you sly dog! 3 dates?? I cant handle one!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    What a lovely toast Elmer! **raises rum high to Tigress & Vincent too**
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Zoe, are you going to the movies??:?
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    *pours three glasses of nip ale and hands to Fiona, Zoe and Tabs* Here you are, ladies. And I'll get us some crab cakes too! *hurries over to the food table*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Zoe you reading Harry Potter too? Truth be known thats why Meowmy almost made me late. We are in the middle of the book MOL
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *snuggling close to Tigress, taking her paw and giving her a sweet kiss on her beautiful kitty cheek....*:D
    edited 22 July, 2007
    No. Our Mom got our copy of the Seventh Harry Potter Book. We've read four chapters so far.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    HEY AMELIA!! THAT'S mmeeeeee ME SNUGGLING CLOSE TO TIGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    im on chapter 17! Im loving it!