Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Comments

• Connie UyConnie Uy WaldorfMember Posts: 10,578
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I love crab cakes, Thanks!! ARRHHH!! Crabby Pattties! :))
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Ahh, the newly weds! Hey Snowy & Martin:-h How was the honeymoon?;)
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    My mom's never read them, but I assume you all recommend them??:?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :c9 Oh Tick, the honeymoon was sublime!! I didn't want to come back but we had to :((
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Thank you Martin and Oly *blushes* Purrs, Elmer
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Tick I love your outfit!!! And Martin I do recomend Harry Potter.. They are GREAT! MOL
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Martin! Snowy! We missed your wedding?? Where have we been?? Congrats you two! Sorry we missed your festivities.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Yes! We highly recommend Harry Potter. If mom didn't have to work Sats and today, we'd be a lot further than we are.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Drags Vincent back on the dance floor* Since I know the DJ, he being my brother, I told him to play a slow song for us.
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Martin here I thought I was the only cat left on catster that had never read any of the Harry Potter books! :))
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    I'm not going to be able to stay a whole lot longer, either. My sis wants to find out what happens to Harry, too!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Rusty? Do you care to dance?
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Of course, I'd love to Zoe! *takes her paw and leads her out onto the floor*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Did you read Navin's sweet poem to us? He is so sweet. I think I will be putting that in my diary today. *Puts her head on his shoulder*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Thank you Tigress..this is me parrot, Mr. Bones
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey Zoe, thanks to you and your sisfurs for joining me today. Very sweet of you! :D
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :c9 Vincent holds Tigress closer.... * yes, isn't that Navin a sweetie!! we loved that poem.....;)
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Tick!!! Meowlo! Oh yes...our honeymoon was like a dream...a sweet dream..... Teehee Tabitha! Yep - we sure are married! The 30th will be our one-month annifurrsary!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Gazes up in Vincent's eyes* I love you sweet kit! I can't think of anything I would rather be doing than dancing in your arms.
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    *Sways around with Zoe to the music then gives her a dip* You dance very well!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *Vincent with only eyes for Tigress....* darling you read my mind.....:c9
    edited 22 July, 2007
    You're welcome, Rusty. Anything for a good friend.
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hello! Just stopping in to concatulate the happy couple! :-h
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Are you two planning a honeymoon?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hello, Tucker. Nice to meet you.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Tucker!!! thanks so much for coming!! may I offer you some catnip champagne or capt morgan rum?? Have you met my lovely fiancee Tigress???:h:
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Darling, where ARE we going on our honeymoon???:?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Champagne would be great, Vincent! Concats, buddy!! And I do not think I have had the pleasure of meeting your bride to be yet! :h:
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi everykitty!
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 22 July, 2007
    ATTENTION PAWTIERS: Mom just got a call from Tigress's meowmy, her internet just went out and she can't get back on. Vincent, Tigress says that she is so sorry about this. Her catputer had been giving her some trouble this morning but thought it might be better but it looks like it's the internet. She says she will keep trying to get back on and for everycat to please stay and enjoy the pawty as long as they'd like, and that she is really sorry about this. ***Hugs Tigress and kicks stupid internet thing***