Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Comments

• Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Concats to the lovely couple! Are Martin and Snowy here? I just wanted to tell them how lovely their wedding was as well! I was there, but I had laryngitis that day. (i.e. Catster wouldn't let me post yet)
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    *as the song ends, leads Zoe from the floor* Thanks, Zoe, that was a great dance! *holds out a paw to Fiona* Hi there Fiona, would you like the next dance?
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Tessie!!! would you like some catnip champagne??:?
  • Connie UyConnie Uy WaldorfMember Posts: 10,578
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Tessie. Nice to meet you.
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hello Tessie:-h I think I'll try some of that captn morgans!
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Tucker and Tessie!!! Dearest darlin Martin of mine....I have to leave....oh how I hate being on another time zone than you! It is getting late and meowmy needs to go sleep.... Vincent and Tigress....once again concats, I am so happy for you both and glad to be getting such a beautiful sisfur-in-law!!! *gives everypurr a hug, and Martin a big kiss and hug, then waves and leaves*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I'd love some! I'm only 10 months - is that okay?? :?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-O Oh Oly, thanks for letting us know!!! Poor meowmy :r Dang computers!!!! :((
  • Maggie StrasserMaggie Strasser Morris PlainsMember Posts: 856
    edited 22 July, 2007
    CONGRATS Vincent & Tigress! ;c; ;c; ;c; I'm so happy for you two! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (sorry to "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" and run but daddy is calling!) |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
  • HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Angel and Merlin come rushing in, panting ... Hi Vincent and Tigress ... sorry we\'re late - the plane from Brisbane, Australia was delayed ... we haven\'t met, but know your brofur Martin and sweet Snowy very well ... conCATs on your engagement ... %:D% ;c; %:D%
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Oh Sweetheart, we understand.... I'll walk you home.... Bye every kit:-h:-h
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Sure, Rusty! I'll dance with you.
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *comes back in quickly* ANGEL & MERLIN!!! *hugs her furriends tightly* I am so glad to see you - but you just caught me!! Purrlease grab something to drink or snack...unfortunately I have to go! :( Oh thank you sweet Tessie....it was such a beautiful day because we had all of our pawsome catster furriends there!! Oh poor Tigress!!! I hope she gets back soon! But pawty on em mateys!! *steals another kiss from Martin, takes his paw and leaves*
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Tucker, hi Tess! Snowy have a great evening!
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Concats furom da Ebersocats, tews! We iz alsews late cuz of ar Meowmie goin and doin stuff. Anymews, we hopes fur many good things fur mew!;c;|bb| Purrs, Tyke and da Ebersocats
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Good bye Snowy & Martin good to see you again!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Chrissy!!!:-h Hi Angel and Merlin!!! :-h so nice of you to come!! I'm Martin's brother, Vincent and my beautiful bride to be is here but her meowmy's computer broke down!!!:-/
    edited 22 July, 2007
    ;c; Well meowlo Tyke!! may I get you some refreshments??|$|
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Great! %:D% *leads Fiona out to the dance floor where they begin boogying to the funky beat*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey Chrissy:-h good to see you. Darn puters:-/
    edited 22 July, 2007
    See you later Snowey and Martin! It was good seeing you!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Bye Tabitha! thanks for stopping by!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Vincent ... those catputers are ornery things - we hope your beautiful bride-to-be can come back soon - she says the sweetest things ... you are one lucky puss ... =D>
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Did I hear sumwon say Capt Morgans? I think we awl want dat. Watt, Playful? Mew want a Catnip Collins? Ok...We boyz will haf da Capts and Mimi, Playful, Baby, and Patches can haf Catnip Collins. Dey can't mews, cause dey rusht ofur here furom getten dresset fur sumfing top sekret and dey can't hear wells wif da helmets and stuff on. Tank mew fur puttin up wif awl of us!:)
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey Fiona, you dance very well, too! %:D% *takes her paw and spins her around gently*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I'm still here. I was saying goodnight to Snowey. She had to leave. I still have to dance with my date before I go anywhere!!:D
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I hope she can come back, too! We've never met her!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    bye bye sweet Snowy ... kissy-faces to you ... :-$
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Oh!! :))! Dumb me!! well I'm glad you are still here!!! the dancing must go on!!!!! * swings Tigress around to the music!!! *
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Mew Angel, Mew are hear!!! If mew haf a chantz...if mew wantses tew....:r Wuds mew like to dantz?