Arrrr Party fer Vincent an\' Tigress

Comments

• Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I will be in and out - but I wouldn't miss this for anything! I am sooooooooooooo happy for you both!
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Yes I am here, but don't know for how long. So if you need to go my sweet Vincent, I understand.
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I'll be in and out too then... I just thought: what was a pawty without my love.....:r:?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :? how did you get back on the 'puter??
    edited 22 July, 2007
    You are so cute! and Sweet! *Hugs Vincent hard*
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    That would be horrible!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry I missed Snowy too! Is Martin still here?
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi Morgan! Yep I always carry around a pair of water wings now just in case! :))
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Its my internet. So one minute I have a connection, the next it is gone. Meowmy is about to call the company and see whats going on.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **Hugs Tigress** Welcome back! Hope that internet starts behaving itself or you might have to put it in time out with Tiger! :))
  • HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2007
    cold is 3C in the morning, Vincent - dunno what that is in farenheit; the days reach 14, 16C but with icy winds ... furr a subtropical city, it\'s not right (global warming etc has changed things in the last few years :-/ )
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Tyke ??? where are you ... :?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I told meowmy what she could do with that internet... but she said that wasn't a very lady like thing to say... I then told her I was no lady I was a Pirate... Arrrrrrr. I don't think she was amused....:r
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :)) Maybe your meowmy should let you meow to the internet!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Let\'s make that internet company walk the plank!!! AARARRGGHH%$^#&#($)%*%&%^&*#(#)@[email protected]_#(*%&;%&%*$($)_#+#)(*@&;&
    edited 22 July, 2007
    MOL Vincent! I love my Pirate husband to be!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :c9 And I love my spunky spirited WIFE TO BE !!!!!:c9=;
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Vincent darling would you like to walk me home.
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Ahh ... she did make it back! Nice to meet you, Tigress! I'm Tessie. :-h
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **Flips Tobie a few gold dubloons and asks him to play something real slow for the happy couple** **Oly walks over to Tigress and grabs her paw, and then to Vincent and hugs them both and tells them she loves them both then goes back to the rum**
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :r And I'm her brother, Tucker.
    edited 22 July, 2007
    :c9 I would love to my sweetest kit! I love you!! *puts his arm around Tigress and they walk out together.....*
    edited 22 July, 2007
    And you two probably want some time alone now ;) so we'll be going!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    goodbye everykit!! thanks for coming!! you all can stay and pawty if you want but I think Tigess and I are headed out!! see you at our wedding!!;P
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Waves at Tessie and Tucker! Nice meeting you two!
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 22 July, 2007
    I just wanted to drop in and say Concatulations to Vincent and Tigress!!! (mom won't let me stay, she's making dinner) I hope you two have a great life together filled with love and happiness!:c9
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **wipes tear from eye** Ah young love. You two behave yourselves now! :))
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **races in** Ahg!! We're late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **looks around to see if Oly is still there in the thinning crowd** Oly? Ooooo-ly? :?
    edited 22 July, 2007
    We are so sorry we didn't make it back!!! Our mommy fell asleep this afternoon! :-/ We wish you the very best Tigress and Vincent!!!! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 22 July, 2007
    **races in behind Ambro and Ele'** Oh gosh, we're so sorry to be so late!!!! We hope you had a wonderful pawty though, and we wish you a wonderful future together!! Psst, Ambro...Did you find Oly? **sees the disappointment on Ambro's face** Oh, sorry dude. **puts his arm around Ambro as they walk out**
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hi again, everykitty ... we disappeared for a while as our Mum went to answer the front door and saw a big fat brown chook (hen) in our front yard, so she tried to catch it with her human daughter ... Angel shot out the front door so they had to chase her, too ... they caught Angel but not the chook - gosh it ran fast - our Mum phoned the vet to ask what to do & he said to let it find its way home ... :? that sounds wierd to us ... anyway, we have to leave your pawty now, Vincent and Tigress - it was lovely meeting you both ... |:| bye bye, everykitty ... :-h take care