Yogurt

Sofia GasacaoSofia Gasacao San Leandro, CAMember Posts: 468
edited 18 July, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
Is yogurt alright for me to eat? :?

Comments

• Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I am insane for Yogurt, but, it is a dairy product, and Mom has discovered that more than a taste now and then, gives me very loose stools. I do wonder, though. Mom eats Activia, which is supposed to promote regular Bowel movements for Humans. I wonder if there is something in that which makes me more prone to diarrhea, if I eat much. I wonder if just regular Yogurt would not have that effect?
  • Michelle BlochMichelle Bloch Member Posts: 447
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Hello, I'm Mooch! I'm new here, so you might not trust my answer MOL, but from what Mommy's read, this is the list of safe human foods we can snack on: Plain boiled meat or chicken (no bones) Yogurt Air-popped popcorn (no oil or salt) Hard-boiled egg (limit to 1 tbsp) Mommy has yet to give us any because we just got here and she's still kind of figuring things out. She has the nerve to give us dry Innova Evo in her hand AS IF it's a treat ;) but you know, being hand-fed like that makes it feel like a treat and it totally fakes me out all the time :)) .
  • Autumn GessertAutumn Gessert Amarillo, TXMember Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I love yogurt. We all do (but buster has real problems with cow milk, so he can only have a little bit of goat's milk yogurt)! Mom usually only keeps the goat's milk stuff around, now, it's pretty good. Before, we used to have some of her Yoplait whenever she did. The most we ever eat at any one time was maybe a teaspoonful, and not every day. Purrs, Tommy
  • Debbi ZimblerDebbi Zimbler New YorkMember Posts: 14
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I love raspberry yogurt, it's my favorite treat! Mom likes to wait until she's done with the container to let me eat some, but I make sure she remembers me by climbing on her and trying to knock it out of her hand.