CALVIN\\\'S SUPER SWEET 16 PARTY

ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
Everykitty\'s Best Friend **CALVIN** is turning SUPER SWEET 16 at 9pm (catster time) Midnight where he lives. 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 Let\'s get this decorating started!!! And let\'s gather around 8:30 pm (catster) to ring in Calvin\'s Birthday with him!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P

Comments

• ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I've been busy baking today!! **CAKE** **BALLOONS**
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2007
    *sneaks a peek at the cake, making sure Rocky Ann doesn't see me* *runs out and decides to take a nap before the party starts* :^:

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 18 July, 2007
    I thought "CARS" was a good party theme since Calvin got his new Cat-i-lac and drives now . ;c; Turning 16 Rocks ;c;
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Who was that , who just snuck in and out of here??? :?
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Need any help Rocky Ann??? Hey guys, set that up over there on the table. -- link removed --
    edited 18 July, 2007
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2007
    *peeks in and sees the ice sculpture :-O * *thinks to himself wowza, this is some fancy schmancy party* *runs back out to finish that nap* :^:

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 18 July, 2007
    ::o Diego that is purrfect!!! Amazing you got that here in one piece!! :-k did someone feel a draft run by?? :-k
    edited 18 July, 2007
    We knead some bands to play for this party!! I have calls in to the BEACH BOYS and THE CARS. We knead to set up a napping area - Calvin loves his naps. We knead a litter area for girls and boys. We knead to decorate a parking place outside for Calvin's Cat-i-lac!! |^||^||^||^|
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Did someone just slam the door?? Who was that?? Rocky Ann, would you mind holding the ladder for me so I can hanf the Piñata? Thanks!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I found the perfect Party Favors. I will set up the basket of them by the door.
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I must say, RA, I am particularly impressed that you know how to make a cat that isn\'t Hello Kitty! MOL It looks lovely! I\'m thinking we need someone to guard the door. I see orange fur on the floor and it was here before I got here! :-k Has anyone seen Calvin in here? It smells like his fur!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    *holds the ladder with both paws* That looks like the purrfect height Diego!! What a cute pinata and I bet it is full of nummy cat treats!! I love the 16 gifts. You sure are a big help!! We can listen to the band practice while we all decorate. *THE CARS are here!!!*
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Sebastian!! :)) I thought I'd give Calvin a break and have a "boy" theme!! If any kitties are in any of his groups that I'm not in can you guys or girls post the party link in your groups? Thank you!! I did Best friends, Super Strollers, Kneaders, Detectives and FOS. %:D% I'm so excited for Calvin %:D%
  • Kelly CaracciKelly Caracci Member Posts: 1,848
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h:-h:-h Anyone need help
    edited 18 July, 2007
    *sniff sniff* It DOES smell like Calvin's fur!!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Don't worry! I made sure that Calvin doesn't get a sneak peak again! Fido is doing his best to keep an eye on him!! MOL Great party so far RA!!! Knead help? I can't stay long, mom has to eat, but I can help with decorations!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I think I saw him on my way in :-k
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Hey Rips, Sebastian, Diego, Calvin (who isn't here RIGHT?) MOL
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I'm holding down the fort... No Calvin's allowed under my belt!! I'll take this duty seriously... =;
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Rips the Birthday Party Man is here !!! :c9 :-h Hi Boogers!!! Mommy and me will have to take a break to eat dinner soon too but wanted to get things started.
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I can't stay too long mommie and daddie are getting ready for vacation ~gives mom stink eye~ but anyone need help with the decorations
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Fido and Hondo!!! Good you are keeping a look out for the Birthday Sneak!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :c9 Hi honey what a great job in decorating...maybe Boogers can help me hang the streamers
    edited 18 July, 2007
    The ice sculpture and party favors are da bomb! That cake looks great too!!!! *sniff sniff* I smell Calvin.. That sneaky cat.. See what happens when you give him WHEELS to get around!??!?!?!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Ripley, Fido and Hondo. This is going to be some party. I wonder if Calvin will take us all out for a spin in his new car?
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 18 July, 2007
    *runs back in* I am a dits like Mama - I forgot to leave the car streamers so they could be hung while you\'re on the ladder, Diego. I\'ll send a note to Calvin\'s brilliant orange furiends to let them know about the party. *zips back out*
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Dude I can't wait until I get my own wheels=;
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Hey Diego
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Hi Sebastian:-h Hi Boogers:-h