CALVIN\\\'S SUPER SWEET 16 PARTY

Comments

• Jennifer FestaJennifer Festa Capitola/Santa Cruz/CaliforniaMember Posts: 864
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Tangerine? Hope you didn\'t let them get away with it. I\'ve gotta to check out the photo of you sleeping in your car... When is your sister going to come back to the party in her clown outfit? Come on, Samoa, Give the catsters what they want! Have a super day, is MTV coming by to film this? Love ya, Ray |$|
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Calvin!!! %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% Love and Kittyhugs! Biscuit (and Family)
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Raymond - I will not show my face in public in that clown outfit - you'll just have to visit my page for your chuckles for the day! And no, I'm not Chuckles the Clown! :))

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    ;P:P Happy Birthday Calvin!!! :P;P I love your Birthday Squillion and I love the names of your other baby Squillions. What a collection!! You look adorable sleeping in your bed. I always like crossing my arms too! ;P:P;P:P;P:P
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Calvin! We're all about Calvin today!!!!!!!
  • Patricia ParkerPatricia Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 1,093
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Calvin!! You look great for 16!! |bb| |bb| |bb| Love and purrs, Honey
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    ;P:P|bb|:P;P Hi Calvin! Happy birthday pal... |:|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Calvin; I love your pictures... ;P:P|bb||:|:P Have a pawsome day! |:|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Hey, Calvin! I am all about stopping by to wish you a happy day!!!!!
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Calvin, I am all about wishing your sister would come in the clown outfit!!!! But seriously, today is all about Calvin and his birthday!! Sweet 16!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Hey is the Muffin Man here? *grabs another muffin*
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 19 July, 2007
    *Drops off more Tangerine lip gloss* =;
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 19 July, 2007
    HAPPY happy HAPPY birthday Calvin!!!! ;c; ;P :P ;P :P ;P
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy happy sweet 16 Calvin! ;P|bb| ;P;P Love the catilac....you will have some special girl swooning! Rock some shades and off ya go! :)) Happy Birthday pal....and stay AWAY from the lip gloss :))!:))!
  • karen ventikaren venti DeptfordMember Posts: 284
    edited 19 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c;Happy Birthday Calvin;c;;c;;c; ;P Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! |bb| |:|Princess, Thelma, Louise & Alice :P
  • Diane PastvaDiane Pastva Member Posts: 8,377
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Calvin! I brought some sardine appetizers to share!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    ;P:P;P HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN ;P:P;P I hope you are having a really fun day with lots of extra love, hugs and treats. Enjoy your party, we hope we might see you before our bed time. |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|

Bruce The Boss

• CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Hey Cats! Did you all enjoy your ride to Mickey D's for lunch? I got the Hello Kitty diary - what did you get? I'm havin' a pawsome birthday! Guess what came in the mail today? MY VERY OWN DRIVER'S LICENSE ! It kicks tail - it's a real driver's license with my picture and everything. I'll have a picture of it on my page tomorrow. Mawmee has to go give some baby a shower tonight - sounds stupid to me - what kind of a baby takes a shower? Thanks for all the love you all have shown me! I won't get to all my thank yous until tomorrow! Party on - pass the muffins! Knead On ~

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Hey Calvin!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're havinga pawsome day and getting lots of presents!!!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:|:P;c;:P;c;:P;c;|:| I brought some shrimp-ka-bobs for everykitty!!!!!
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Hi Calvin!!!!!:-h Hope you're having a pawsome birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |bb|:P|bb|:P::o::o:P|bb|:P|bb|
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    :h::h::h:Calvin the Birthday Boy :h::h::h: ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P Thanks for driving us to McDonalds Calvin!! I was so surprised we all fit. That car is alot bigger than it looks. What did we have like all of catster in there?? The drive thru lady looked a little surprised to say the least!! :)) I liked how they gave us all free pies because it was your birthday ;c; They knew a birthday boy when they saw one!! The Happy Meal was yummy in my tummy. I got the pink Hello Kitty gloss. *puts a little more on and looks in the mirror* :D I can't wait to go for another ride in the Cat-i-lac!!! Great you are now legal with your drivers license!!
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    :-h Happy, Happy Birthday Calvin!! The love muffin is sweet 16 - yay!!! I hope you're having the best day ever!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; love & purrrrs, Molly |bb|
    edited 19 July, 2007
    %:D% DUDE!!! Happy, Happy Birthday Calvin!! 16 - WOW!! That's great. I hope it's a super pawsome day!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P love & 'bonks, River =;
    edited 19 July, 2007
    :h::h: Calvin!! Happy 16th Birthday, guy!! Hope you're having a furtastic day! :P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P love & purrrrs, Dexter :^:
    edited 19 July, 2007
    :-h:-h Happy Birthday Calvin!! We caught some butterflies special for you!! *All 7 kitties release butterflies* Hope you're having a super special day!! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| love, The Magnificent 7 =;
    edited 19 July, 2007
    :c9 Sweet Calvin! Happy Super Sweet 16 to you!! We're celebrating at the Rainbow Bridge too! Have a purrrrfect day!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; love & purrrrrs, Alice :c9|:|
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2007
    |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$| Happy Birthday Calvin!!!!!!!! Morgan scampers in with a wrapped box and puts in on the table with the others. Inside is a pre-paid Credit Card for Gas for the Cat A Lac
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure wish Elsa was here to help us celebrate - she's still missing =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>:(
    edited 19 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday you handsome Stud Muffin!!! - Apache gently kisses Calvin on the cheek. She whispers in Max's ear - he is one good looking dude! How do you guys do it?