CALVIN\\\'S SUPER SWEET 16 PARTY

Comments

• Kelly CaracciKelly Caracci Member Posts: 1,848
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Hi / Bye Sebastian
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 18 July, 2007
    WOW RA!!!::o We love the cake and balloons!! So cute! And Diego, the piñata and ice sculpture are amazing!! I love the car theme!=D>:h: I just know Calvin will love it all! Great job everycat!=;
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Rips lets hang some streamers together and balloons. |bb| I hope your Mommy and Daddy have a great vacation!! Happy Anniversary to them tomorrow!!!!!!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Hi Leo. Wow, you are all ready for summer. Your photos are great. OK, I am going to take a quick nap before the festivities begin. Be back soon.
  • Kelly CaracciKelly Caracci Member Posts: 1,848
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Bye Diego Hey RA mommie say Thanks!!!! We get to celebrate their anniversary tomorrow with them before they leave;) :P
    edited 18 July, 2007
    A nap sounds like a good idea. See you all back here around 8:30catster time - or sometime before 9pm catster so we can SURPRISE him!! :)) Feel free to decorate more kitties!! Help yourself to the food too until the actual party starts. There is an open bar. We knead to think of some neat "CALVIN" type drinks!! Put your thinking caps on.
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Okay I sent out the invite to the brilliant orange gang. They really need a pawty - 3 of our best buds have gone to the Bridge this week. Very exhausting indeed. Any cat need some help? Anyone got food? I got a grrrrrrrrreat fried guppy recipe I can dig up if we need a snack. Quite honestly, I'm better at un-decorating than I am at decorating.
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Thanks Diego:)) and see you soon!:-h
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Thanks Sebastian for doing that!! Catster kneads a happy party!!! I love the streamers too!! Ok off to eat then will be back.
  • Cathy CrowthersCathy Crowthers CantonMember Posts: 326
    edited 18 July, 2007
    16!!!!...WOW..that is waaaaay cool...i saw your cat-i-lac and you look very distinguished in it...i'm sure all the ladies will be wanting a ride.... A very happy sweet 16th birthday!! Calvin...you are one pawsome dude!! Macallan;P...|bb|...:P
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-O Looks around and sees no sign of Calvin :-O Unless he is hiding and being sneaky again. :-$ He must have taken a nap so he'd be rested up for tonite and tomorrow!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Looks around to make sure all the caterers have brought all the yummy food we orderd. Will be purrfect for a midnight snack. Bar is stacked.
  • Grace McLeanGrace McLean Member Posts: 406
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Can I join Calvin's party? I just love that guy but I have to go to bed soon!
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Here we are!!! Happy sweet 16 Calvin!!!!!!!!! Is the birthday boy here? * Puts a tray of tuna tarts on the table and a bottle of catnip champagne too*;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 18 July, 2007
    :-h Hi kitties!!! Yummy treats :D We expect Calvin to arrive at 9pm. That is in only 12 minutes!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Woo Hoo!!! Its almost party time I think we should make Cutie Pie Cocktails for him. All the ladies think he is so cute.:-#
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Calvin....where are you, pal??? We can't stay too long either, but we wanted to toast to your birthday!!!! I bet he is out joy riding in that car of his. I hope I get a ride too!|$||$|
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Makes sure the champagne glasses are all out on the tables for a toast to Calvin!! We'll have to listen for his car to drive up!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Calvin is SO cute isn't he?!! I'm sure he just loves that!! I think he will arrive right at midnight if you kitties can keep your eyes open a little bit longer. I know it is so late by you!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    How did you kitties like the blue Stars we got on our pages from Ms. Catster Cat?!! So purrty next to the yellow. How cool of her!!
  • Grace McLeanGrace McLean Member Posts: 406
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Oh, yes. Calvin is just fabulous. He's so adorable and sweet! A good friend to all, too.
    edited 18 July, 2007
    SUPER and SWEET that boy is!! We should start finding hiding places so we can surprise him. Maybe he'll think no one showed up for his party and then we can jump out!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    I think I hear a car engine!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Yes ROcky Ann, that was so nice of Ms. Catster to give us all summer rosettes. What a sweetie. I better go hide. *hides behind the shrimp plate. Paw reaches up and snatches one*
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Ok, we went and got our party hats!! I hope Arnold P. doesn't make fun of my HK tiara. Scooter got the good hat!! Let's hide, Scooter, so we can surprise Calvin!! We just love Calvin!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Diego you have not only a rosette but a BLUE STAR from her!! No email it is just on your page.
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Nikko you look so great in the HK!!!! =;
    edited 18 July, 2007
    OMC, I totally missed that. Wow, Catster is PAWSOME!!!! *sneeks another shrimp from hiding place*
    edited 18 July, 2007
    3 minutes till the clock strikes 16 !!!!!
    edited 18 July, 2007
    *sneaks a sip of the champagne* What??? Oh, was I supposed to wait for Calvin? He can't have any anyway....he's driving. MOL!!!!! *Hides behind Nikko and waits for his buddy to arrive*