Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Wizard party!

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain Member Posts: 14,035
    edited 21 July, 2007
    pep passes her cake over to her soft spot... little Zippie
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *high fives merlin* we make a great ground crew together. Pooh we had it totally under control. We marshalled him in just like the people do with mommy's birdies she flies on
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 21 July, 2007
    No Zippie....he wanted me to float, he owes me a soft landing :)):)):)):)):)) Wouldn't you agree Winnie....Hey Merlin land me on BOTH Pooh and CHester...that should be soft enough :))
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Be very careful with my Creatures, Zippie, ok? *Cretures scurry to Zippie with a brusselball* Want to play? *Gives Chester a high five*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Thanks Merlin, that was actually fun....still should have let me land on those 2 :))!:))!:))!:))!
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 21 July, 2007
    If you need sumthin soft to land on you should land on my brother Diogi. He is very big & very soft too=;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *takes 1/2 cake off plate pepper give zippie* sorry dont mean to be the mean unfair one but we promised Dio we wouldnt sugar him up again after that last adventure
    edited 21 July, 2007
    **passes a brussell ball to one of the creature** :)):)) This is alot of fun=; I wish I had some creatures of my very own!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *Creatures roll brusselballs back and forth between them and Zippie*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Sorry Rascal made you work so hard Merlin...he is big, but he really is a sweety. speaking of sweeties....Hey Pooh, be careful what you wish for :)) Zippie maybe you can be an apprentice with Merlin when you get bigger....
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Rascal is heavier that what I normally levitate around he wans't too hard. *sips on a drink* Drinks, anyone?
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *hugs Winnie* Have a good night, sorry we won't be here for Matzo's tomorrow...next week everything should begin to mellow back down. I hope. Come on Pooh, you too Sunny
    edited 21 July, 2007
    I have a HUGE announcement! I GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW!!! MOMMY is coming to pick me up in the morning
    edited 21 July, 2007
    **whispers in creaters ears** are you guys magic too? I'm gonna be magic when I get bigger **swats bball hi in to the air; then watches in amazement as a creature grabs it; tosses it & catches it all in the blink of an eye** wow they should name you all zippier or zippiest cause you're even faster than me!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    That's great news, Pepper ;c; Drinks all around ! *hands out drinks* Is it time to go, Rascal? Thank you for coming!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Merlin *give Merlin a bigg hug* that was sooo funny you floating Rascal like that. *hugs Winnie* Bye Winnie *runs over and hugs Chester* by sweety.
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *Creatures squeak* We're learning magic. We like to zoom. Watch *Creatures zoom off*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Bye, Sunshine and Pooh Bear! *Creatures zoom to a stop by Sunshine and Pooh Bear* Bye! Thanks for coming |:|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    that really is great news Pepper! can I have a drink of Catsip? Purrty Purrlease?
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Pepper gives hugs out again... I must get packed!!! Loves to all and will catch up soon! Gives each creature a little handful of sunflower seeds!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Bye Pepper! *Creatures squeak* Thanks for the sunflower seeds, Pepper!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    That is great Pepper *hugs Pepper* I bet you are happy! Bye effuryone....have a good night, *rolls three more brusselballs to the creatures* ya'll have fun, these are my last 3. Bye Zippie - no more sugar tonight, we don't won't Diogi mad Hope you had a great day Merlin....thanks for floating Ras, that was way cool! Good night all!:-h:-h
    edited 21 July, 2007
    I'm sorry but you're not old enough for a nip drink *pours a cup of special nip flavored milk* You can have this instead.
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *hugging everyone who is leaving* We'll miss you guys tomorrow. Sounds like it is going to be a small group this week
    edited 21 July, 2007
    I'm glad I got to see you again Pooh Bear, & Sunshine & Wascal. Are you a wascally wabbit? ***laughs at himself so hard he barely makes it to the box**
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :-h Bye Pooh Bear Chester? Winnie? Are you two still here?
    edited 21 July, 2007
    We are, mommy keeps taking over the puter, silly mommies
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *Whispers to Winnie* When does Zippie need to go home? It's getting late for a kitten.
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *hugs creatures* Bye all, sorry we won't be at Matzo's tomorrow. We are gonna try and be back in time for Vincent and Tigress's engagement pawty. :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 21 July, 2007
    **jumps out from behind wall** I am still here. Do you want me to help you clean up? I know how!! I put my toys in my basket & then jump in with them