• Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Ok see you later:-h:-h
  • Kjersti VagnildhaugKjersti Vagnildhaug Member Posts: 372
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Hei Patches!:-h:-h sorry if we are late. Hows your day been;c;
  • MaryLou CaskeyMaryLou Caskey YoungstownMember Posts: 810
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| %:D% ;c; %:D% ;c; %:D% ;c; %:D% ;c; %:D% ;c; ** Strolling in VERY meowy late,, Pooky figures better late than never!, (As ALWAYS! :-) ) And carrying a small basket in her mouth,, she strolls to the table, seeing it set with cakes, treats, drinks, gifts, and balloons galore\',, she gently sets the basket on the table by a vase of flowers.... Peeking inside, she reaches a paw in to make sure the gift is just so,, Purrrrrrrrrrz REAL LOUD,, looks up, seeing Balloons every-meowy-where,, she giggles, and is SO meowy happy that Tiger went all our for Patches Birthday, AND that the other kittyz stopped by to help her celebrate!!.... NOT able to stay, as mommy is on her way out for a bit,, Pooky looks at the basket one last time, takes a DEEP WIFF, and let\'s out a soft, \"ahhhhhhhhh\" =; Then,, seeing Patches,, she raises a paw,, meowz out a quick meowy howdy: \"Hey Patches!... My bestest furiend!... Sorry I can\'t stay,, BUT,, I hope your Birthday, and whatever else Tiger has planned, is just PURRRRRRRRR-FECT & PURRRRRRRRR-TASTIC!!!!.... May your day be super meowy special, AND everything you want it to be!!\" Enjoy your day,, after all, it IS, YOUR day,, and celebrate like you\'ve never celebrated before!! ;c; |$| ;c; |$| ;c; |$| ;c; |$| Sorry I can\'t stay, BUT I did get to \"pop in\"!!.... AND,, I think you\'ll enjoy, very much meowy so,, what\'s inside the basket for you!!... (Not wanting to \"spoil\" the suprise,, she meowz with delight anyway\'s, and tells Patches,, \"It\'s one of mommy\'s Famous Kat-Nip sacks, made with soft Purple Satin, with YOUR name in Black lettering, along with \"Happy Meowy Birthday Patches\",, and is filled with THE finest Kat-Nip mommy can find!!)... (her own Purrrsonal \"Stash\"),, HEE-HEE-HEE :))! :))! :))! \"I REALLY hope you like it, ENJOY it,, AND,, TRY and keep it away from Tiger!... Tell him if HE wants one?,, well,, I\'m sure HE has a Birthday too!! :-) So, unless we missed it,, he\'ll get one!... And IF we missed it already?, then let mommy know, and she\'ll make him one \"special\" :-) \" HAPPY MEOWY BIRTHDAY PATCHES!!!!! |$| %:D% |$| %:D% |$| Huggz, Purrrz & Love,, ~Pooky~ =^..^= :^: |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
  • MaryAnn StankMaryAnn Stank Rancho CucamongaMember Posts: 79
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ok! %:D% I'm ready to par-tay! |$|
  • PAMELA JOHNSTONPAMELA JOHNSTON DEARBORNMember Posts: 1,343
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, dear Patches!!|bb||bb||bb|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ****sneaks up behind Wilma and gives her a hugggg**** Heiiii Wilma!!!! :-h I\'m soooo glad you\'re here :c9
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Hiya Queen Susie :-h
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :-/ Harry, I brought the presnts you so nicely forgot ! Happy, Happy Birthday Patches!!! ;c; Everything looks sooo festive ;P |bb|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    heyyyy Queen Cinderella :-h You sure look nice :) Where's your King???:? |$| ;P |bb| ;c; |$| =D> %:D%
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Just For You, My Bestest Furiend Patches,, a kitty cake, baked by mommy, and DELIVERED?,, by a "Birthday Cake-Delivery Kat"!!!! ENJOY! ;P :P ;P :P Sorry Patches,, Mommy TRIED to leave a Kitty delivering a cake, as a clickable link like the OTHER kittyz did,, but daddy's busy, she's in a hurry, and each time she tries?, it comes out ALL wrong!... BUT,, the THOUGHT and well wishes are there,, and I'm sure you've already had you fill of cake!.... At least I meowy KNOW, you'll enjoy your kat-nip gift!! Gotta fly,, have a meowy BLAST ALL! HAPPY 4TH MEOWY BIRTHDAY PATCHES!! BTW:..... MEOWZ & HI'Z HARRY!, and the rest of the "Gang"!!! =^..^= Huggz & Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz, ~Pooky~ =^..^= ;P
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Wonders why no one's responding :? ::o helloooooooo:-/ :-k
    edited 21 July, 2007
    =D> mmmmmm looks yummy Pooks! |$|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Hello Everykitty:-h:-h:-h Thank you fur coming:h::h::h::h: Hey Harry I don't know where is my king:?:?:? I think that I will need a substitute:)):)):)):)) just kitting=;=;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    hei harry!:-h:-h hei cinerella:-h:-h:-h where's the birthdaykid=;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    She's over there by the pool;c;;c;;c;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :)) If ya need a dance partner Cindy....|$| I'd be happy to substitute!! %:D% ;P
    edited 21 July, 2007
    heisann, bursdagsbarnet!;P;P;P;P
    edited 21 July, 2007
    brb, please be around that Tigger has a Birthday surprise fur Patches;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; brb in about 5 minutes%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 21 July, 2007
    OK%:D%%:D% we have a deal Harry :)):))
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ok I'll go on over and give Patches a birthday hugggg :D Oooo I see Livie's by the pool too!! hmmmm maybe I'll push Miz Olivia in! :)) =D> :))!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :D Grrreat Cindy! I'm a good dancer %:D% just ask Pooky! |$|;c;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Okay,, ONE LAST ATTEMPT!!!!! ::o ::o ::o ::o For you Patches,, a kitty Birthday cupcake,, delivered by a Delivery kat!! (Sure hopes it comes thru THIS time!!).... (Hopes you like it too!!)... %:D% \"Birthday Cake For Patches\" http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s54/hostdrjack/birthdays/6290.gif (If it\'s NOT clickable, like others did, you CAN copy & paste it, and HOPEFULLY view it THAT way!! **Crosses her paws,, ALL four of em!!** Huggz, Purrrrrrrrz & Love, ~Pooky~ =^..^= ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :-/ ****gives Harry a good swat in the head for even thinking about it **** Accckkkkkk! Does anyone want my pesky little brother??? ::o
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Let's see if works now From Pooky Hey here is Pooky's present
    edited 21 July, 2007
    :? Sorry Pooky, it said page not found ::o it's ok tho ;P:P;c;%:D%:))!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o ::o Okay,, mommy\'s extremely FRUSTRATED!.... When SHE ccp\'d the link, and pasted it into HER browser, SHE could see it,, but once she posted it for YOU????.... When she double checked it?... It DIDN\'T come up....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :-/ I tried,, and I guess?????? That\'s what matters most!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATCHES!! HOPE IT\'S A GURRRRRR-REAT ONE!!!! ;P Huggz & Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz, ~Pooky~ =^..^=
    edited 21 July, 2007
    =; we can use our magination! ;c; ;) :D nice cake there Pooks! |$|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    hey everykitty check on the link that I posted one message back works fur me;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Lori OlsenLori Olsen WilliamsportMember Posts: 1,109
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Hey everyone I'm back sorry for being gone so long|:||:|;c;