HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY PATCHES

13»

Comments

• MaryLou CaskeyMaryLou Caskey YoungstownMember Posts: 810
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Thank you Cinderella,, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MEOWY MUCH!!.... You did SO easily,, what mommy couldn\'t seem to do!.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>%:D% %:D% %:D% %:D% Guess that\'s why YOU make all the great RFG Pics!! %:D% Thanks again,, NOW I\'m outta here!.... Mommy\'s giving me that, \"I WANT to rest and EAT LOOK!!\".... HEE-HEE :))! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATCHES! MEOWZ TO: HARRY CINDERELLA WILMA AND EVERY OTHER KITTY HERE, THAT MOMMY CAN\'T REMEMBER AT THE MOMENT!! (SHE\'S GOT A MIND LIKE SIEVE!!) MOL MOL :)) :)) :)) :)) Huggz & Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz, ~Pooky~ =^..^= HEY!.... Ya gotta give me credit for persistance!!... SOMEtimes it pays off,, even if another kitty has to come thru for ya!! ;c;
  • Lori OlsenLori Olsen WilliamsportMember Posts: 1,109
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Everyone may I have your attention.... I need to ask Patches a very Important QUESTION!!!!%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 21 July, 2007
    What is the Question???? I want to thank everyone for showing up to my special day... I love you all;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 21 July, 2007
    What oit's Tigger::o::o::o::o we can't wait:-k:-k:-k
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Hey great gifts and food from all our friends.... Thanks alot everyone...... Is everyone ready for my Question to Patches|:||:|:c9|:|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    yes yes%:D%%:D%;c;;c;;c;;c; we are so much ready%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Despite mommy wanting to rest and eat, Pooky stays long enough to hear Tiger's "question",, and SEE her furiends "reaction"..... ::o
    edited 21 July, 2007
    OK.... Here it goes... first off Patches you know that I love YOU with all my heart... I want to spend my life with....... WILL YOU BE MY KITTY WIFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :c9:c9:c9
    edited 21 July, 2007
    OMC::o::o::o::o::o::o::o Patches::o::o::o::o are you stil there:)):))
    edited 21 July, 2007
    OH YESSSSSS YESSSSS My love I WILL BE YOUR KITTY WIFE.....I WILL I WILL.......... (wipes away happy tears):c9:c9:c9:c9
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Oh this is the happiest day of my whole kitty life......I LOVE TIGER|:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    OMC=D>=D>=D>=D> what a nice B-Day Pawty=D>=D>=D> Concats Patches and Tigger=D>=D>=D> I'm sooooooooo happy fur both of you;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    I am so glad you all were here to celebrate my special day........;c;
  • Kjersti VagnildhaugKjersti Vagnildhaug Member Posts: 372
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Ohhhh! We love weddingparties!!!....;c;;c;;c;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Concats Patches=D>=D>=D>=D> we are soo happy fur you and Tigger=D>=D>=D>=D>
    edited 21 July, 2007
    |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P Happy that she stayed,, Pooky runs and huggs Patches, purring, happy for her, and wishes her not just Happy Birthday,, but HAPPY ENGAGEMENT TOO!! ;c; ;c; ;c; :c9 :c9 :c9 I am SOOOOOOOOO Meowy happy for you, my furiend,, and wish you BOTH the same joy, happiness and deep love, that Suede and I share!!.... :c9 I must go now,, or mommy may "ground me" for making HER miss dinner, (and she HAS to eat!!).... SO,, I'm off for now,, but I am glad I stayed, and I hope you enjoyed your gift, cupcake, (that CINDERELLA MADE POSSIBLE FOR ME!... MUAH! =D> Meowz ALL,, Tiger, Patches, Cinderella, Wilma, Harry, And any one else MOMMY may have missed or forgotten!!.... (See?, I just blame stuff on mommy, so I NEVER get into trouble, hehehe) Huggz & BIGG HAPPY Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz, ~Pooky~ =^..^= :^:
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Well everyone we are so excited about everything.... We are so happy that we can share this joyous event with everyone;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 21 July, 2007
    at least, we are expecting one, very soon%:D%:D
    edited 21 July, 2007
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Well we are going to spend some alone time together now.... (goes over and hugs all her friends.) Thank you all for coming...... I love you all:-h;c;|:||:||:|
  • MaryAnn StankMaryAnn Stank Rancho CucamongaMember Posts: 79
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ::o::o::o::o::o::o::o This proposal stuff seems to be spreading like wildfire :-O :-k Hmmmm...I wonder if it's catchy?? :-/ ::o **** runsssssss like a cat outta....well you know where........... :-h Cya
    edited 21 July, 2007
    |:|
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Harry you are soooooooo funny:)):)):)):)) I love it:h::h::h:
  • MaryAnn StankMaryAnn Stank Rancho CucamongaMember Posts: 79
    edited 21 July, 2007
    ;c; Congrats to both of you! ;c; :P May you have a wonderful life together :) I guess I'll head out too.....maybe Harry will hide for a loooong time and then I can have some piece and quiet MOL :))! Purrrrsssssss everyone :^:
    edited 21 July, 2007
    |^||^| fytti katta:D:^:
  • edited 21 July, 2007
    Hi, If any Kitty is still here..My mom just got off work..she had to work unexpectedly..Any body still here? Suede:-k
  • edited 21 July, 2007
    Well, muttering to himself...I missed it ALL..Thanks Meomy!!! You had to work on this one Saturday & I missed seeing my Pooky & the whole proposal!...Suede goes to the corner & just lays down..I missed it all..I'm going home.. BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SWEET, SWEET FRIENDS!! NOW CINDERELLA & SWEET PEA' WERE THE FIRST!!! ME & POOKY 2nd..NOW TIGER & PATCHES!!! HIP HIP HORRAY!! A 3-WAY WEDDING COULD BE PLANNED!!! HEE...HEE..SUEDE:^:;P;P
13»