IM window takes up Whole Screen...

Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
edited 5 August, 2007 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
Can any ov yu Poota Cleva Kittys help me ? my IM window covers de Whole ov me pc screen,,Me dusnt av Any idea how to get it smaller agen,,so me can see me pages as well as me IM screen. Any ideas guys,,its drivin me even more round de bend.Me is on Opera, (even tho me Cant Sing gud !! Purrs an pleadin fer help ) Alfie:D

Comments

• Ellie(Elinore) ClarkEllie(Elinore) Clark Member Posts: 9,364
    edited 25 July, 2007
    Drag over the left or right side of the im screen and it should be smaller. Ours comes up small, but says you can pull the grey sides over to make it larger, so maybe you just do the opposite.
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 25 July, 2007
    Hya dacota, me as tried dat, Nuffin happens. It use to be small, but den, one day it was Jus ded Big an covers me screen up now. Jus av no idea wat to do next. Checked de Help place but nuffin helps...Jus want me small IM back ..Purrs Alfie:(
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 26 July, 2007
    Mine was like that, but that was when my Plus disappeared!! Contact Catster about it... its probably just a flea! *paws him the fleaswatter* Purrs & Pounces, ~Chey~
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 26 July, 2007
    Did you try clicking on the middle box in the upper right hand corner of the screen? You know, next to the X?
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hya, Yes, did click the middle box,,it made my Window 3/4 fill the screen, but took away the page behind the im .and left me with just nothing .Catster HQ said try that too. They also asked me to send them a "view" of my full screen Window.How ? I bookmarked the IM window, but when I opened the bookmark to get The saved IM full window,,it acted as if I was conecting to someone .IM.Im stumped . Purrs Alfie:?:-/:-k
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 29 July, 2007
    I've been having the same problem with IM. Sometimes the whole IM window takes up my whole screen too.
  • Rose JudnichRose Judnich SonoraMember Posts: 2,013
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Alfie, to send Catster a picture of your screen, press "Print screen" on your keyboard. Then paste that into a program like Paint, and save it.
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Yeah, sometimes when dogs or cats IM us the IM is huge, and other times it is the normal size. :?
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 5 August, 2007
    I've noticed that if you start or receive an IM from the "who's online" page, it's normal size, but when someone clicks on the "IM me" link on your forum posts, the window is huge. Drives me crazy!!!