OlliePop\'s First Birthday Extravaganza!!!

jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
Hiya everycat :-h Monday, July 23rd is *OLIVER* FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! ;P I came in today to start setting up! There will be tons of food, games, and special guests!!! This will be an ALL DAY party - I will make sure my baby brother will be here at 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 5pm Catster times! I have different things planned for each time he will be here- he's going to be soooo surprised! You will enter here *BalloonArch* and then the fun will begin!!! Thanks everycat!

Comments

• Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Hey gorgous!!! Eve, I brought some goodies, I sent them to your mom too to refresh throughout the day! I know Ollie likes *POST ITS* and loves to go *FISHING*, so I wanted to set up Post It and Fishing booths furrr some fun games and prizes!!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Say Boogers, I bet you there will be a *MET'S THEME* at the party too right? I wonder if Ollie's favorite baseball player *DAVID WRIGHT* will come???
    edited 22 July, 2007
    Probably Hondo! But let's also help set up a *MET'S GIFT SHOP* so Ollie can have a shopping spree later! I can't wait to celebrate Ollie's 1st Birthday!!! ;P:P|bb||:|
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 22 July, 2007
    OMC!!! *Eve starts to cry* I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! =D>=D>=D> You set up such beautiful things for my brother...just wait until he sees tomorrow...Lil baby is sleeping right now, so it was a good time for me to check out things- WAIT A MINUTE! POST ITS POST ITS POST ITS!!!! *Eve starts ripping up post its like a madcat* Those are my FAVORITE things!!! MOL!!!! Oliver is just going to DIE when he sees David Wright! I can't believe he's also going to shop in the Mets store! You guys are the absolute best! Ollie will never forget this day!!!! Let me just leave some *PartyDecorations* for tomorrow. Each table will have these there :D *Eve continues to stuff post its in her mouth* Oops, caught me!
    edited 22 July, 2007
    MOL!! Eve!! You're right!! MOL!!! I'm a bit slow today! I was reading what I thought was HIS likes (fishing, post its) but it was YOUR bio I was looking at! :))!:))!:))! Oh well, I know Ollie love his big sis (you) so what you like, he'll like!! I have more goodies furrr the lil' tootster!!! But he'll have to wait till tomorrow! *adds post its everywhere*
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    We,d like to come to your extraviganza!! please your invited to Minx and popsicle,s ocean side resort at party time and virtual playdates Also invited to Monsters kitty cafe&ship cruise 24/7 in party time and virtual playdates
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 22 July, 2007
    *rolling in a wheelbarrel full of brusselballs* you cant have a party without these. Happy birthday Mr. Olli. Can't believe you are a year old already. But then again I can't believe I am a year old either *MOL*;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Ollie! You're officially one years old!!! We can't wait to party with you! May you have the bestest 1st birthday ever!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! |:|;P:P|bb|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Yes, we have alerted our besties to let them know about this all day party!! *Helps decorate* Eve, let us know when you have the cake ready ok??? HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY OLLIE POP!!!!!!!!!! |:|;P:P|bb|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    We made a *SMALL CAKE* furrr the guests until the REAL BIRTHDAY cake comes! Sorry, Boogie insisted we have more than one cake... Him and his belly... Happy Furrrst Birthday Dude!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    ;P:P Happy First Birthday Ollie Pop!!! :P;P :-h Hi Kitties!! The icecream cone cake looks delicious!! *sticks paw in frosting and licks it very femininely* YUM!!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Sneaks in a surprise for Ollie* *PARTY GUEST* :-$ Yes, it's Mr. Met!! :-$ *Hides him in the corner* %:D%=D>:h: OLLIE POP =D>:h:%:D%
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    My Boy Olliepop! Your big Birthday - ONE year! Catsterland is the place to celebrate the whole entire day! All your friends are here with their balloons. Really cool to send out balloons and invitations! love you much! Auntie Hazel Lucy
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy birthday little Ollie!!!!!!!! I hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever!!!!! I baked a bunch of cupcakes for the pawty!! **leaves tray on table** ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Oliver!!!!! We brought a SURPRISE!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Ollie!!! :-h:-h Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **helps Gimme with the surprise set up** Hope you have a pawsome day!!!!! |bb||bb|::o|bb||bb|::o|bb||bb|
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Wowza - what a great party - so much fun stuff to do! Happy Birthday Ollie - I hope you have the bestest day ever! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 23 July, 2007
    O :P L :P L :P I :P E :P Happy 1st Birthday! Enjoy your special day and I hope you get lots of love and treats!

The Cats in the Clover

edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy 1st Birthday, OlliePop! OlliePop, OlliePop Oh, Ollie, OlliePop It's gonna be a grand slam of a day! |bb| ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

The Cats in the Clover

• Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Ollie! I hope you have a great time. Mom has to work today, but she's sneaking on the computer so I can say I love you and Happy Birthday! I love you!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 23 July, 2007
    ;P;P HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIE POP!!!;P;P;P Woo Hoo!! I can't belive you are 1 already. My, how fast you have grown.
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Ollie!!!!!!!! I hope you are having a GREAT day. I can not believe you are one already!! Happpppppppy Biiiiirrrrrtttthhhday!!! ;P;P;P|bb|;P;P;P
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Little Ollie!!! I hope you get lots of treats today...and presents!! Tell Emma she has to be good to you, because today is your day!! I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!! Love ya little guy!!
  • Barbi MBarbi M Southern JerseyMember Posts: 4,507
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Ollie Popster and Happy FIRST Birthday |:| ;P |bb| Meowmy has to work in a little bit so we'll stop back later on to join the pawty. Have a great day and we love you, little guy! Kisses, Picasso & Co xoxo
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Eve comes in whispering* Ok, I have to be really sneaky right now- I don't want Ollie to see anything yet, I'm bringing him here at 9am catster time (12pm our time) I just have to say you are the greatest friends in the world! He is going to flip out! You all planned such beautiful things - Rocky Ann with Mr. Met ( I had him hiding in the closet here too ) Gimme with the bouncy house, the guys with the cake...it's so wonderful :))!:))!:))!:))! I'm also keeping all of my paws crossed - It's raining very badly here today- which means DSL doesn't like to work! Please all keep your paws crossed that Ollie won't have any trouble coming to his party!!! I love all of you so much, and so does Oliver. This is the best party I have ever seen!!!%:D%%:D%%:D%
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy 1st Birthday Ollie! Hope it is purrfect! We can\'t stay long but will leave you some cosmic catnip. ;P;P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *gets out ladder, hangs up Baseball Pinata * Oops, a treat fell out. I guess I can eat that one since there are thousands in the pinata.
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Very cute pinata Diego ;c; ;c; Love the bouncy house Gimme!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Okay everycat! Ollie is just coming in to the party ;c;;c;;c; Here are some *PartyFavors* for everycat that we can play a game with later on! Please also help yourselves to somehref="http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/olliepop2007/274222493_f372352c38.jpg">Metscookies* *Cake* ;c;;c;;c;;c; READY* *Cake* ;c;;c;;c;;c; READY?????
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oh yes, bounce houses are so fun. Just make sure to put on sock so your claws don't pop it.