OlliePop\'s First Birthday Extravaganza!!!

Comments

• jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Whoops...something happened to the cookies and cake....let me talk to the waiter about that later:r
    edited 23 July, 2007
    OMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::o::o::o::o::o WOW!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYCAT!!!!!! What a great surprise!!!! =D>=D>=D>=D> *Oliver runs around the room hugging everycat*
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Yay Ollie!!!!! Hapy Birthday!!! *Gives Ollie a big hug*
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    ;P Happy Birthday OLLIE ;P ;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|;P:P |:|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Thank you so much Diego!!!! *gives him a super hug* I can't wait to try out my new bat and hit the pinyata!!!!!!!!
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi my sweet nephew Ollie! I made mom sneak back on the computer just to give you a big birthday hug!!!! Happy Birthday!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    What a great party you are throwing for Ollie, Eve!! I hope you appreciate her Ollie :D I saw your new tree house on your page. SOOOOO cute!!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    ROcky Ann is right Ollie. Eve sure is one cool big sister!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Rocky Ann !!!! |:||:||:| Thank you so much!!!! Eve said you had a special guest come today.....::o::o::o::o HOLY CATS IT'S MR. MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Oliver runs over and tackles Mr. Met in his joy* This is the bestest birthday EVER!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    UNCLE SAMMY PANTS!!! |:||:||:| I'm so happy to see you!!!!! Yeah, I know I've got the best sister in the world!!! AND the best friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:||:||:|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Here are some **SOCKS** we can put over our paws so our clas don't scratch the Bouncy House that Gimme brought!! ;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Those are the cutest socks Rocky Ann. You are so savvy.
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Now let's see if the waiter got these right this time! Please have some *Metscookies* Mommy baked them this morning!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oh way cool!!!! Thank you RA!!! Mets socks!!!! Lookie Eve, Mets socks!!!! *Oliver pulls them on while stuffing his face with cookies* Ready to bounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%:D%
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oliver, those cookies are so cute. You mom is very talented. *takes a big bite* Yuuummmmmmy!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Come on my little birthday boy!!! *Eve takes her brothers paw* Enough with the cookies for now, you'll get sick when you bounce! Remember how you used to bounce on Mommy when you were a baby???? *giggles
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Come on Diego, come on RA!!!! *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D>=D>=D>
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Yum, those cookies look too cute to eat!! BoUncE BOUNCe BouNCe I just touched the ceiling of the bounce house!! I'm going to have to be bouncing right out of here now but I will come back later!!! :-h ;P:P;P:P:P;P:P|:|
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 23 July, 2007
    **Uncle Sammy runs over to Ollie and gives him big hug and kiss** my mom has to back to work now OlliePop! But I will try to stop back in later for more of the pawty! I love you and I hope you have a pawsome Birthday!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Thank you for coming Rocky Ann!!! :-h:-h:-h *Ollie bounces and bounces while stuffing his face with cookies* Hope to see you later for the baseball game!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    I love you too Uncle Sammy!!!!! See you later |:| Thank you!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Ok my sweetie, now that you got a hint of what's to come later today- how bout you take a catnap and will we party some more later on???
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *yawn* Aawwww...do I have to??? *yawn* Oh boy, I sure had fun bouncing and eating cookies...but I am kinda sleepy... OK! I'll take a short catnap! THANK YOU EVERYCAT for making my birthday so WONDERFUL!!! :h::h::h::h:
  • Lauren JohnsonLauren Johnson Member Posts: 22
    edited 23 July, 2007
    :-h Have a happy, happy, happy, wonderful, super, awsomely, terrific birthday. Best wishes|bb| from us on your totally purrrrrrrfect pawty of a day. Love from Max and Kandy =;%:D%;c;;)=D>=D>;P:P;P:P
  • Sande HamiltonSande Hamilton BuffaloMember Posts: 2,620
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday little Ollie Pop!!!!!!!! I'm Samantha *from the HK group...drops off big playset/climber for Ollie* whew! Glad to not have to carry that anymore! Mommy is at work but we will check back in later!!!!*fuzzy hugs*
  • Jennifer RobillardJennifer Robillard AtascaderoMember Posts: 39
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Ollie!! We put you on our blog: http://themorningscratch.blogspot.com Purrrrrrs! Hope you day is fantastic! -Kat 3 (and Sara and Bogdan, too)
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hey, little man. You are a ManCat today!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 23 July, 2007
    So wait... Mr. Met is REAL?! MOL!! :))! Ollie! Happy 1st birthday! I can't believe you're ONE!!!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oh I knew Eve would hook us up with some pawsome food!! Those Met cookies were da bomb! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ollie, we will probably miss you at 3 but we'll be back furr the 5 slot!! HAPPY FURRRST BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, loved the Met Socks! And good 'ol Gimme and Co furr bringing the BounCy ThIngiE !!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;